Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some good news coming out of Scotland

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I believe the inference is that if we all start to commit vigilante justice ourselves and encourage it then eventually it will have escalated until we are beating the shit out of people just for cutting us up on the road and then further until we are meting out justice just for someone looking at us wrongly.

Oh! I have just described living in Scotland.

:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A quick search of the internet reveals that William Crawford, the man lionised by the OP and a few others, murdered a 20 year old man three years ago. The murdered man's father was so overcome with grief that he committed suicide.

Last edited:

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
A quick search of the internet reveals that William Crawford, the man lionised by the OP and a few others, murdered a 20 year old man three years ago. The murdered man's father was so overcome with grief that he committed suicide.
Yeah, scum brutalising another scum....perhaps we could make it a spectator sport?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

We'll I'm SHOCKED. Who'd have thought the person carrying this out would also be a violent criminal?

So Paul, who now has to beat up this guy for his dreadful crime?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yeah, scum brutalising another scum....perhaps we could make it a spectator sport?

Bring back Public hanging - that's the answer. And why not hanging, drawing and quartering while we are at it. Nothing like a good public disembowelling to please the people.

paul & shark

Sep 17, 2013

Yeh read that the other day, anyone using steel is a wrong un.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It was a shocking crime, but no more shocking than any other murder of a child. Believe this thread is motivated by something else.
More shocking than Soham murders? More shocking than local Russel Bishop? What makes it the most shocking crime of the century? Genuine question. Theres been some horrific murders over the last few years, including somebody being beheaded. So dont understand what makes it the most shocking crime of the century?
So you'd say the same about the murder of steven lawrence then ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I think any young person being murdered is a shocking crime...I consider somebody being beheaded on a London street more shocking... the fact that this was a white boy killed by non-whites doesnt make it any more horrendous for me...You? The nature of your statement, suggests thats the case. Is that what the thread is about? A white boy, being murdered by non-whites, instead of a non-white boy being murdered by white people? Is that the 'shocking' element?

Last edited:

paul & shark

Sep 17, 2013
I think any young person being murdered is a shocking crime...I consider somebody being beheaded on a London street more shocking... the fact that this was a white boy killed by non-whites doesnt make it any more horrendous for me...You? The nature of your statement, suggests thats the case. Is that what the thread is about? A white boy, being murdered by non-whites, instead of a non-white boy being murdered by white people? Is that the 'shocking' element?

Race has **** all to do with my opinions on this

Men kidnapped a boy and tortured him, what ever colour, race, creed, they are scum.

They are racist scum actually

Just like the lot who chivved Stephen Lawrence

Mindless attacks cos of the colour of their skin, the mind boggles

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am thinking what he is saying, to paraphrase Animal Farm "All murders are reprehensible, but some are more reprehensible than others"

You should know what he is thinking. I've suspected for a long while now that Bushy is another of your spoof accounts :wink:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I reckon you are one of the most predictable users on this board in terms of the tone and style of your posts! I imagine you are the guy in the office who, when you disagree with someone's opinion, you wait till they are either a) out of ear-shot before making a sarcastic/mocking comment to a friend, or b) make a sarcastic/mocking comment that is sufficiently subtle enough (and in the right situation) not to make the person react, though still amuses yourself and probably a friend again. A bit like a Tim-lite from The Office.

I hope this causes you no offence. :)

Note: I haven't chosen this thread to post this for any particular reason.

I know someone like this who kept doing it for years, he finally did it one too many times, so I nutted him! :thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I know someone like this who kept doing it for years, he finally did it one too many times, so I nutted him! :thumbsup:

That's amazing. I HAVE had people threaten to do that to me.

I've always thought that a weird technique for physical combat though. I mean...it's slamming your own FACE into someone elses. Doesn't that hurt? I know when I've walked into an open cupboard it certainly SMARTS.

Seems pretty silly. I'd go for the punch and run technique personally.

Jimmy Grimble

I think your signature has taken my post slightly out of context :lolol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry but can't see the good news element of a story about vigilante "justice" being carried out by a convicted thug :nono:
You are of course absolutely correct (sincerely meant, no sarcasm). Mob justice, not matter how 'justified', can never be condoned and a part of me feels the way you do. However there is another part of me going "Woo Hoo! Take that scum!" Not sure which part is winning TBH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here