Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Fans just go to far!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Mod Edit: I wouldn't want my workplace or name of my father posted on here, so I am sure the other chap wouldn't.

Please think before you post. Some people will not want personal details shared.

I know where he lives and it isn't Hassocks :moo:

Last edited by a moderator:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Mod Edit: I wouldn't want my workplace or name of my father posted on here, so I am sure the other chap wouldn't.

Please think before you post. Some people will not want personal details shared.

Think before you post you ****, I happen to know 'Jarvis' (which incidentally isn't his name) and he follows BHA home and away.

You're more of a bellend than him for bothering to post his details up on here.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Looks like his name is Travis, but he has removed his name from his twitter account( something has changed from this morning)

Maybe he will think before he abuses one of our players on twitter again.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

You sure he works? I thought he was a school kid with his soppy comments.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Can some post what was said?

The general gist was criticising Kemy for not waving or clapping to the away fans and it would not be described as constructive criticism. There was a bit of a ding dong after that. They've all been deleted and the Brighton fan has made his account private now.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I'd use the word "fan" loosely myself.

Of course i bet if the kid met Kemy face to face, he would shit himself. I certainly wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of him.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Plenty of real Albion fans have been on twitter today to back up Kemy, plenty of positive tweets sent his way.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Kemy is an absolute oddball. His twitter account is the most self important load of shite of ever seen!

That said, none of our players on there seem particularly grounded apart from CMS.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Kemy is an absolute oddball. His twitter account is the most self important load of shite of ever seen!

That said, none of our players on there seem particularly grounded apart from CMS.

It is a strange one, but I guess he had a good deal at Swansea. Has about £150k worth of cars he can't drive, every item of clothing he wears seem to be £150+. No doubt he will be one of those footballers skint not long after they retire.

Not that it's any of our business of course. FWIW, I think it's harsh on Kemy, he was clearly unfit when he got here, has had injuries, and really needs backing a bit to get confidence up, and a run of games.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I've never seen the facination with fans demanding the players come and clap them after a game. If one of the 11 players on the pitch at the final whistle doesn't come and clap you is that really going to ruin your day?

A few years ago most of the crowd at Brentford wanted Murray sold then and there because he didn't clap towards the away fans, it does come accross a bit needy!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Oddball?? ???
Interesting, is that you in your avator or Mr Tumble off the TV? :jester:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I could give a shit about being clapped by the players. How needy must you be to worry about it?

Agree with this, I don't want some patronising applause just because I've done something I wanted to do on a Saturday.

If the players have been shit I don't want to see them until next week by which time I've forgiven them!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I'd use the word "fan" loosely myself.

Of course i bet if the kid met Kemy face to face, he would shit himself. I certainly wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of him.

Use the term fan loosely? You know him then?

Plenty of real Albion fans have been on twitter today to back up Kemy, plenty of positive tweets sent his way.

The lad has been to some right shitholes following the Albion, he's as real as they come. A few tweets criticising a player for not clapping the away support doesn't make you any less of a supporter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here