Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some fans have sick humour

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
When did everyone get so precious? I suggest you don't ever look at sickipedia.

The original thread on here raised a chuckle from moi.

Ah, so a cheap laugh at our managers expense from a twitter group feed claiming to be fans of the club is ok with some of you?

You can laugh and you can chuckle as much as you want but pedophile and child abducting humour directed at the club in any form is scraping the bottom of the barrel and is not the work of true fans.

SWC Amex twitter should be ashamed of themselves and they should be showing nothing but respect for our manager.

No no no.

They're tarnishing the Amex brand. They're associating our Club with murdereres. They're saying Oscar is a child abductor. They're laughing in the face of The McCanns. They are evil scum.

Or.. they've just said "hey, this pic looks a bit like Oscar. Follow us. Lolz"

This.

FFS.

Looks a bit like a monkey to me anyway.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Either everything's ok to make fun of, or nothing is. Don't be so precious just because someone got a laugh out of it. Remember, humour is objective.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Doesn't upset me any further than I don't think it looks like him. Looks more like a chubby Uri Geller.

I agree with Nibbs, for once. Looks nothing like Oscar. Don't think it's funny, nor do I think it's pantwettingly atrocious. It just is.
This place is extremely :drama: these days

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Unless you were that person who resembled it and the photo was of a potential child killer. Me thinks you might be upset.

Would I f**k!! :lolol:

Many people in the world look a bit like each other, there must be a few people who look like me, if one of them ever becomes imfamous for some sort of crime I'm not so insecure that I'd be upset that I look like them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Would I f**k!! :lolol:

Many people in the world look a bit like each other, there must be a few people who look like me, if one of them ever becomes imfamous for some sort of crime I'm not so insecure that I'd be upset that I look like them.

Used to work with a woman who looked just like Rose West who didn't seem to have any insecurity issues whatever. I'd go as far as saying she was bolshy.

On a less unfortunate note I now work with a bloke who looks just like Simon Pegg. When he phones people for the first time to come to his desk he tells them 'I'm the one that looks like Simon Pegg!"

I do actually work with a bloke who is a dead ringer for this guy.

12711478.jpg

So much so in fact we call him Joseph, as of today he hasn't burst into tears.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No - it should have been 'Some people can make a drama out of anything'
To be fair it's normally you who gets offended easily going by your history on here. Remember when you flounced a while back?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
My God, this is called 'North Stand Chat' isn't it. It hardly captures the spirit of the old North Stand, which I'm sure, as I remember it, wasn't populated by a bunch of old grannies looking for opportunities to be offended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here