Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some FANS are so FICKLE

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think we all know by now why he does it.

Humour. It's really not rocket science is it. But, it seems to really affect you. Odd.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Why do you feel the need to spell it out, are you somehow more intelligent than the rest of us. I think we all know by now why he does it.

The paradox that this thread would have sunk without trace now, but for you intervention, seems to have escaped you.

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think people miss the paradigm-challenging post-postmodern approach he takes to the diegetic nature of the message transmission medium he engages with, while maintaining his creative autonomy in the face of major understanding-deficit at the point of delivery, or nexus if you will?

:D

Rather.

Jul 14, 2012
Attention seeker, who I doubt really wants to be involved in NSC for no other reason than posting the absolutely non funny stuff that he does!

Your wording above is spot on in my opinion, I imagine after he has posted the crap that he posts, he sits back on his chair with a big grin on his face thinking how funny he has been, Ernie what you boringly do, day in and day out really is not funny anymore, don't you realise that?

Do you realise the irony there? You tedious bore.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
More intelligent than the rest? Absolutely not. More perceptive than some? Perhaps.

Why does he do it? Probably because he never fails to reel someone in every time.

Shame you're not perceptive enough to realise that most of my posts reel people in too - including you.

There's a lot to be said for not relying on the same sad joke for 5 or 6 years. :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There's a lot to be said for not relying on the same sad joke for 5 or 6 years. :)

Actually it is the format as the content is very current and topical.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I like the format, and I love even more how it winds up the bedwetters!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I like the format, and I love even more how it winds up the bedwetters!

I love how it winds up the ARS squad once Ernit is criticised. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I love how it winds up the ARS squad once Ernit is criticised. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Far from it the bigger point is you are looking a bit silly now.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sorry Ernit, you're on my ignore list so I cant see what your posting.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Could you get a friend to post for you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well I think that proves my point.

It is profoundly known on NSC that anyone that indulges in the ignore facility is anal

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Attention seeker, who I doubt really wants to be involved in NSC for no other reason than posting the absolutely non funny stuff that he does!

Your wording above is spot on in my opinion, I imagine after he has posted the crap that he posts, he sits back on his chair with a big grin on his face thinking how funny he has been, Ernie what you boringly do, day in and day out really is not funny anymore, don't you realise that?

I honestly can't remember one single post you have ever made that has added any value to this site from my perspective and I have regularly enjoyed Ernest's contributions over the many years so I beg to differ on your opinion and looks like many others do to. Get over yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here