Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some FANS are so FICKLE

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
There's a lot worse stuff on here to peruse than an Ernie thread.
It's been said a million times, if you don't like it don't open it.
Lighten up.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hysterically? are you all there????

Hmmm, perhaps "hysterically" was a touch hyberbolic. However, it remains true that two or three of Enrest's posts have been the cause of nasal expulsion of recently ingested coffee.

I agree with El Sid (and that's a rare enough occurence :thumbsup: El Sid!) - there are many posters that are more obnoxious and sometimes plain poisonous than anything I've seen Enrest post.

Each to their own, I guess!

Last edited:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Those of you who don't get a laugh (or at least a smile) from ENREST's posts have had a sense of humour bypass.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
There's a lot worse stuff on here to peruse than an Ernie thread.
It's been said a million times, if you don't like it don't open it.
Lighten up.

What he said ^

Don't get why people get so worked up about the stuff he posts. Hardly life changing is it?

Either don't open the thread or use the ignore feature. That's what it's there for.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent trawl by the great man, several caught in the net.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I love some of the pant wetting replies on these Enrest threads, all part of the gag.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Excellent trawl by the great man, several caught in the net.

Do you really think we are too thick to understand why he posts such drivel? Its called spam in any other language.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Do you really think we are too thick to understand why he posts such drivel? Its called spam in any other language.

Care to give us an example of your uber-sophisticated humour then?

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I couldn't BELIEVE all those WELSH bellends cheering for TAN when they were 2 up and then BOOING him at the final whistle when they had DROPPED 2 points. It was QUITE obvious to SOME of us that Malky Mackay is a RUBBISH manager and OVERSPENT on a load of FOREIGN crap like the £8million for Cornelius and HE was DESERVEDLY sacked.

Just thank GOD we don't have Mackay at the AMEX or we would be BANKRUPT before the END of the season.

I'm caught between laughing and frowning. Not sure which way to go on this one.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
At the risk of spelling it out, eNReST is laughing at himself based on his previous thread.

The clue is in the title about fickle fans.

Seeing as it's attracted London Pompous (NSC's diamond geezer/top boy for those not ITK), it's not that bad.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I think people miss the paradigm-challenging post-postmodern approach he takes to the diegetic nature of the message transmission medium he engages with, while maintaining his creative autonomy in the face of major understanding-deficit at the point of delivery, or nexus if you will?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
At the risk of spelling it out, eNReST is laughing at himself based on his previous thread.

The clue is in the title about fickle fans.

Seeing as it's attracted London Pompous (NSC's diamond geezer/top boy for those not ITK), it's not that bad.

Why do you feel the need to spell it out, are you somehow more intelligent than the rest of us. I think we all know by now why he does it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Why do you feel the need to spell it out, are you somehow more intelligent than the rest of us. I think we all know by now why he does it.

1. Because after all these years, clearly not everyone understands it.
2. More intelligent than the rest? Absolutely not. More perceptive than some? Perhaps.

Why does he do it? Probably because he never fails to reel someone in every time.
Oh, and the critical comments from contributors probably go down well too.

You obviously don't like his posts. Let's just leave it there without it getting unnecessarily personal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Some of you, yes

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Who rattled your cage?

What devastating repartee. Withering in the extreme. Look, it's Xmas and I'm feeling charitable so I'l let you have another go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here