Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March vs The Tigers

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
From where I sat JFC was Motm. Thought he played well covered a lot of ground against a strong opposition midfield. This was echoed by post match texts to me from neutrals.

For those of you who only ever think Motm is Bruno or the goalscorer, feel free to disagree with me. This is your perogative. You are wrong, however.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Ince & March are Premier League (England?) players of the future.

Shame JFC isn't realising his potential though.

I haven't seen much of the Albion this season (being abroad) apart from highlights. The last game I watched was away at Reading. Have to say JFC looked a lot leaner and stronger. He was making better use of the ball. But he could do with cutting the diving out. Although I think he was just riding out a few of the challenges on him tonight to avoid injury.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well let's hope the sequel is Solly March vs The Black Cats.

It's probably going to be some sort of Jossy's Giants sort of book, you know? You'll never guess: it ends with a last minute winner, against all odds, in the Cup Final :thumbsup:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
First time I've seen him play (ESPN have the FA Cup here) and he looked very good to me. I though all 4 of the young lads played well but I must say Obika appeared to have a dreadful first touch, not too impressed with him. I liked seeing Kas play a whole game but though he went to ground too quickly near the end. Looking forward to being able to see The Albion again on Tuesday morning, a silver lining to that particular fixturing debacle, on ya UEFA, what a load of bollocks.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
In March and Ince, we have two immediate replacements for Noone and Bridcutt, £4.25 m, that's good business. March must surely be a starter over Lua Lua and BUckley now. A little more composure infront of goal and he will get a hatful.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
One thing I'm starting to notice with March, is how strong he is. The number of times he's with the ball, three opponents coming in throwing feet in, and two seconds later he's come away from them all with the ball at his feet.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
One thing I'm starting to notice with March, is how strong he is. The number of times he's with the ball, three opponents coming in throwing feet in, and two seconds later he's come away from them all with the ball at his feet.

Yes he's not a soft touch at all....only when Boyd came on did he look less threatening

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I've thought that about him on several occasions. Looks like there's nothing of him, but knocked one ball up the wing past Tom Huddlestone last night then brushed him off like he wasn't there. Huddlestone is no mug, and is a strong lad. The more I see of Solly, the more excited I am about what he might achieve. I can't think of the last Albion youth team product (yes, I know technically he was picked up from Lewes, but he has been developed here) who made me feel like that. There have been good defenders, but they don't get you out of your seat like Solly can.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Such an exciting prospect, having more and more of an influence as his game time increases. Will he start against Wigan though with Bucca back in the side?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here