Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March - sings new contract June 2024

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Excellent news, I was critical of Solly a couple of seasons ago, but he's reinvented himself as a left wing back and really improved under Potter, great work Solly and the coaching staff.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Excellent news, I was critical of Solly a couple of seasons ago, but he's reinvented himself as a left wing back and really improved under Potter, great work Solly and the coaching staff.

Seems to have returned with confidence too, which has been brilliant to see. GP has certainly played a part in building his confidence, I'm sure. Without doubt we missed him last season after his injury.

Jimmy Grimble

Yet again when Solly March is out the team we are a much weaker side.

Partly says how good Solly is, partly says how much not having a genuine alternative option at LWB affects us.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017

Partly says how good Solly is, partly says how much not having a genuine alternative option at LWB affects us.

Yet again Solly March has a ‘minor injury’ which will mean he’s out for 4 months.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I think most Premier teams would miss a player of Solly's ability at LWB. We normally have a 6' 7" backup who, whilst very different, has always offered an adequate alternative, but maybe BG had a point. You can never have too many left backs :wink:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
My initial thoughts on hearing that March was not in the matchday squad, was that it was a Potter masterplan, to give the board a nudge that we need to get the signing of the Getafe player over the line as we lack depth at LWB.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My initial thoughts on hearing that March was not in the matchday squad, was that it was a Potter masterplan, to give the board a nudge that we need to get the signing of the Getafe player over the line as we lack depth at LWB.

I think he communicates verbally with TB & DA instead of sending some kind of smoke signals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here