Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Gutting news if he’s out for as long as is suggested. Hopefully the guy gets better and can return at a similar level, as he’s been on another level for us since RDZ came in.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I sprained my ankle this time last year & I had no idea that it could hurt so much... until I got out of bed without realising I'd done it and nearly passed out (long story). 4 days on the office chair going from sofa to kitchen, desperately holding in wee's so I didn't have to go upstairs & then it got better. Once the swelling had gone down after 4 weeks & I could put on a pair of shoes, it wasn't so bad. :unsure: By Xmas it was all back to normal!!
Until I find out otherwise, I'm holding that thought in my head. And he has good physios for some extra optimism. 🤷‍♀️

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
desperately holding in wee's so I didn't have to go upstairs & then it got better.

No bladder infections? That is something you really don't want to do because of what it can lead to.

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
If it is……… hopefully, it’s a different leg to the previous one as well.

Just desperately rotten luck for him….
It was his right knee last time according to this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The worst ones nearly always seem to be the ones NOT caused by an opposition tackle, and this one looks as bad as it gets. Devastating for the lad, particularly the timing as it looks certain he'll now miss out on our European tour.

And our problems continue to pile up.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Definitely two ACLs, in 2015 and 2021, and i believe i heard they were different knees but haven't confirmed this.

He had knee surgery in Feb 2021 after getting injured against Liverpool but was back for pre-season for the 21-22 season, which is only 4-5 months out max. That doesn’t fit with recovery time for an ACL injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here