[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Interesting comment from him in the beeb match report. He loves playing for RdZ, "He puts his arms around me and tells me what a good player I am, maybe that's what I needed"., A dig at previous managers maybe?
Or looking forward, grateful.

Thank fck RDZ joined us when he did, to give us perfect Solly.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
RDZ has unlocked what most of us hoped and often thought was in there but he couldn't, or struggled to get out.

Reassurance gives confidence, confidence give SOlly the ability to make Liverpool look like The Red Lion Sunday 2nd XI 😂

Last edited:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Interesting comment from him in the beeb match report. He loves playing for RdZ, "He puts his arms around me and tells me what a good player I am, maybe that's what I needed"., A dig at previous managers maybe?
no maybe about it......
Is it a turnaround or is he finally getting the rub-of-the-green he so deserved? Genuine question
think it was always there but no self confidence means any skill you have is hidden.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Solly and Mitoma 1st names on the teamsheet.
I know there's a lot of old geezers like me on here tonight boring the younger contributors about all of our experiences over the years, but this comment, which I don't think any of us can argue with today, is bonkers when you consider we've got a bloke in the squad who won the WC a couple of weeks ago.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Chris Hughton was great with Solly, and was also known for putting his arm around players.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Now Solly is scoring , all the naysayers will need someone else to latch onto and criticise. One has to hand it to Trossard for his impeccable timing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here