Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Should have had one against Newcastle and unluckily not to be given one against Leicester. Best season so far for us.

I’ve banged the Solly drum for a long time when people were calling for him to be replaced. You’d have to spend at least 20-25 million on someone so versatile and understands his role in the squad and there is no guarantee they will be even as good or offer us anything more than he already does. Long May his rich reign of form continue.

UTA
Well said. Solly is world class and i think ppl having ago at him must be on a wind up.He and Wellbeck are first names on the team sheet.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
has he pissed off a witch doctor or something? the lad seems cursed in front of goal. everything else is there, but I do genuinely sit back down when I realise that it's solly that the chance has fallen to, as I feel like no matter what, it's not going in. Whether he misses, or a pigeon flies down and blocks it, it just seems an inevitable conclusion. which is such as shame because, as I said, he has everything else

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
has he pissed off a witch doctor or something? the lad seems cursed in front of goal. everything else is there, but I do genuinely sit back down when I realise that it's solly that the chance has fallen to, as I feel like no matter what, it's not going in. Whether he misses, or a pigeon flies down and blocks it, it just seems an inevitable conclusion. which is such as shame because, as I said, he has everything else
This, with every bell and whistle attached that you can think of, Solly March is f***ing brilliant.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I really hope there's a pitch invasion when he scores. Worth a big club fine IMHO.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Probably on my own here but thought Solly was poor yesterday.

Without doubt been one of our most consistent performers this season but felt he was under par yesterday.

Just needs to add that bit of quality in the final third on a consistent basis.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Watching Arsenal, he offers more than Saka

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Sterling has scored a few goals though. I would have thought Solly was a Southgate type player and on performance basis better than Webster..

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Best footballer born within 5 miles of where I was born ever ... Probably.

That said, Mick Green was a bloody good goalkeeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here