Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Don't care how well he plays otherwise. Pointless having a man on there who can't deliver a corner beyond the first man and will never put the ball in the net. The fans and the rest of the team deserve better.

Prove me wrong sully!
Bet you feel wrong footed right now and how little you got right - reveals a lack of understanding of the style of football RDZ is all about.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
😂

Yet again some people on here shown up to be absolutely clueless and blinded by their own prejudice. Solly is a quality Premier League performer and one of our best players.

So pleased for him today, deservedly man of the match.
Gotta love an after-timer. 'See! I TOLD you I was right'. That one time :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nah.

His corners and crosses are excellent these days, a lack of strikers means they’re never tucked away.
The own goal was because of Solly. I actually said, what does he have to do to score. Another goal a few months ago was put down to an own goal, rather than crediting Solly.
Lallana’s goal was from a March assist.
Deservedly given MoM.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The goals will flow for solly like piss from a horse now. This will look like a proper dumb thread.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Everyone's an expert all of a sudden.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Stunning goal, well done Solly!

Hopefully will spur him on to get 2 or 3 more this season. I will not be holding my breath :rolleyes:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Gotta love an after-timer. 'See! I TOLD you I was right'. That one time :lolol:
Why don’t you read the posts I put up last week in response to people criticising Solly - before trying to be a smartarse

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I mean people could spend all day aftertiming your statements yet it doesn't happen all that often... not seen anyone mention you wanting to sack the recruitment team for signing Alexis Mac Allister...
Still got that blockchain up and running of NSC posters historical posts then? Great work! :thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Well played, Solly."

"Thanks. But I'm still a bit disappointed. I've been looking for Husty all game, but I can't see him anywhere."

solly.jpg

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Delighted for Solly, he’s a clever footballer and bloke I suspect...

On occasion he (for me at least) thinks he’s going to miss (as that’s sometimes what clever people do), just before he has one of those instinctive chances ... and hey presto he takes his eye off the ball, his mind of his movement... and the result (at this level) is ‘chance missed.’

Consequential thought, if I miss oh God - it’s the end... split second, nano second of deviation and it’s gone over his foot and out for a GK.

If we compare Solly to a player who is sooooo confident and/or arrogant, or even (dare I say, possibly?) a bit thick - they miss and the default to the nails bastard who shrugs and bangs the next four in.

Anyway, he had time to think and trust there, credit to Southampton for standing so well off - it worked a treat :)

Well done Solly, cracking goal.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here