Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I quite like the irony and inherent mocking of the OP.

As with the Ashley Barnes thread, NSC at its best.
With you all the way.
Oscar picked him; Sami couldn't IIRC; CH picked him consistently; GP did week-in, week-out, and now RDZ singles him out as one of our most important players.
Perhaps we should get @Husty in as manager, just for a change of scene.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Nah, his crosses are often excellent.

Our club just needs a centre forward to tuck them away.
If they were that excellent what we have would put them away. You need to get the ball to our player. He does not.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If they were that excellent what we have would put them away. You need to get the ball to our player. He does not.
Plenty of examples this season where March been ready to put a ball in and no Brighton player in a box. Have a day off

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Plenty of examples this season where March been ready to put a ball in and no Brighton player in a box. Have a day off
Plenty off examples where there has been and the final ball has been woefully. Go to bed.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Jeez can we not have a night off criticising him? Just one?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Plenty off examples where there has been and the final ball has been woefully. Go to bed.
That is the nature of players in that position. Same at every level we’ve played at. And when you look at his defensive ability and what that brings to the team he’s a solid PL player.

Given March has been trusted by Poyet, Garcia, Hughton, Potter & RDZ - I’ll trust their judgment rather than figgis from the internet.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Jeez can we not have a night off

That is the nature of players in that position. Same at every level we’ve played at. And when you look at his defensive ability and what that brings to the team he’s a solid PL player.

Given March has been trusted by Poyet, Garcia, Hughton, Potter & RDZ - I’ll trust their judgment rather than figgis from the internet.
Thanks Springal from the Internet. Noted.

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Go to bed? That’s rich coming from you. Whenever I see your posts I imagine some miserable wanker unnecessary taking up a hospital bed, bemoaning their lot. Then I see your apt username..,

You sure ain’t H A P P Y

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not always. Good crosses are put into an area for a player to attack, a lot less effective if the player is already there.

Solly frequently delivers good crosses in the right area. The issue is the lack of decent forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here