Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Plenty of examples this season where March been ready to put a ball in and no Brighton player in a box. Have a day off
There were a couple today - and that's not criticism of the other players - Solly was just too fast.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Absolutely outstanding AGAIN! Only just pipped to MOTM by Estupinan. The haters really are being shown up to be mugs week in, week out.

Love him, my favourite Albion player.
Really above Trossard Caciedo DUnk Webster Gross your the Mug fella.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
March was brilliant today. Watching him and Gross torment Cucerella and Sterling in the first half was incredible.
A lot of good teams over the years are built around partnerships - centre backs, centre midfielders, twin strikers, full back and winger etc - I’ve said since pre-season though, March and Gross are a brilliant and unexpected partership in whatever random positions they both end up playing! They work so well together.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A lot of good teams over the years are built around partnerships - centre backs, centre midfielders, twin strikers, full back and winger etc - I’ve said since pre-season though, March and Gross are a brilliant and unexpected partership in whatever random positions they both end up playing! They work so well together.
Without a doubt. Bruno and Knocky a good example from the Championship

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Playing for Southgate in the U21s a few times as well didn’t he ? Baffling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here