Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March & Jake Forster-Caskey - England U21 call up

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
FFS. Let's leave the criticism out of this thread and just applaud them for making it eh?

Just for once.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Both of them really deserve it. Solly has shown that he has got the ability to tear teams apart in this division whilst JFC has put in some great performances that have gone unnoticed. I'd be surprised if either of them actually get any playing time but it will be a beneficial experience nonetheless.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Brilliant news, both deserved.

People forget how young these players are far too easily.

THe future of BHA, I want JFC,March, Ince, Dunk all playing regular next season, they will get better and better.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
shame Ince is there

I think it's some kind of Auto-Correct error.

For example, I just tried typing "Rohan" into my iPhone but for some reason it auto-corrected to "Crystal Palace Bench-Warmer & Mercenary Son Of Former Manchester United Midfielder Paul".

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Fantastic news for the pair of them and the club, also a big well done for Oscar who has had the faith to play them this season, shame Solly didnt play a part on Sunday, that is where Oscar bottled it or Buckers should of owned up to not being fit.
Well pleased for Solly, knowing him and his mum and dad, and being a neigbour.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fantastic news for the pair of them and the club, also a big well done for Oscar who has had the faith to play them this season, shame Solly didnt play a part on Sunday, that is where Oscar bottled it or Buckers should of owned up to not being fit.
Well pleased for Solly, knowing him and his mum and dad, and being a neigbour.

To be fair, I think Buckley was always going to start, but once we'd been forced to use a sub early for Greer's injury, the inevitable other replacements were CMS and KLL.

No reflection on Solly, or on Oscar in fact. It was just fate conspiring against us.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
The fact that these two have been called up, shows why we need league 3.

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
That's great news and hopefully will give JFC more confidence ahead ahead of next season. I think Ince only missed out due to the injury and only getting back in against Derby on Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here