Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly Love

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Every reason to like the lad but he would have been off like all the others have and will the minute a bigger club and wage come calling…. He has not stayed here out of loyalty just lack of offers…. Let’s all stop getting so misty eyed. To reiterate….. he’s an honest and brilliant pro.
I’ll get misty eyed if I want to, so there!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Every reason to like the lad but he would have been off like all the others have and will the minute a bigger club and wage come calling…. He has not stayed here out of loyalty just lack of offers…. Let’s all stop getting so misty eyed. To reiterate….. he’s an honest and brilliant pro.
That's football though. He and Dunk have progressed at the same rate as the club. Every footballer wants the best progress for their relatively short careers. Both have pretty much been in unison with how the club have progressed. We got promoted right when both would have been getting PL offers. We started playing better football and progressing right when both were looking established PL players. We are hitting top 10 when both are looking like top half PL players. Club and players have met each other's aspirations.

It is something to get misty eyed about really. How often do you have a situation where two local lads follow the progress of a club quite like these two have? Amazing really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here