Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So....

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Aw, bless. I think the OP has quietly slipped away with his tail between his legs.

Come back, we love you!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your delusion is wonderful
So what do you think? Your squad last year cost a few times more than ours, and you finished well above us, proving you had the better squad, but proving nothing about the managers.. The year before, your squad cost a few times more than us, and you finished below us, proving Adkins isn't all that.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
As is usually the case with Adkins once the the crossball hoof to Lambert doesn't work, there is no plan b. he is a crap manager who got very lucky having Lambert in his team.

Dec 29, 2011
As funny as this thread is, how many points do people think Brighton would get against City, United and Arsenal? Probably zero too. Although what a bizarre day to start a thread like this.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
TottonSFC I would suggest that you are an embarrassment to Southampton fans, which is quite a feat. Well done :bowdown:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
This is starting to piss me off. Putting <insert team name here> with a little laughing or smiley emotion is seriously following the crowd. Can't people think of anything original? It's like our songs I suppose about 95% of them are recycled garbage.

To be fair I'm not too sure what this whole thing is about either and it does seem pretty pathetic? What is meant to be the point in it all?..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is starting to piss me off. Putting <insert team name here> with a little laughing or smiley emotion is seriously following the crowd. Can't people think of anything original? It's like our songs I suppose about 95% of them are recycled garbage.

See Sheffield Wednesday earlier this week. Every time Brighton was mentioned there was a laughing smiley or picture so we did the same. He who laughs last and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here