Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so will we sign anyone before the loan window ends

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If we had a top class striker like all the other Play Off sides though.... then we would be the favorites... sadly we dont, and that will probably cost us.

This is just so true. But the dullards on here will still offer up the club PR BS.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
When does this window end? Can't wait for the end of all the clamour to 'Get Murray in, B'muff don't need him, we can't go up without him'.................

Although sadly, come to think of it, we'll then have to put up with a stream of 'We should of [sic] signed Murray' threads.

Have you ever stopped to think the posters you are moaning about might actually be correct? Or does your arrogance preclude such thoughts?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This is just so true. But the dullards on here will still offer up the club PR BS.

Imagine the fuss on here about how if Zamora, lets say, played for Burnley and had come off the bench to knock in 7 goals this season securing us 12 points etc.
The gnashing and the wailing and threads about how if only we'd signed a top class striker (like him), we'd be favourites for automatic perhaps...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Have you ever stopped to think the posters you are moaning about might actually be correct?
No. Why would I? More a case of they might actually be a pain (well, their streams of posts on the subject may be a pain; they themselves are probably quite nice chaps really).

Or does your arrogance preclude such thoughts?
Presumptuous or what? - I think I'll just hand the honours for arrogance to you........

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If we had a top class striker like all the other Play Off sides though.... then we would be the favorites... sadly we dont, and that will probably cost us.

who are the "play off sides" ?

Do you mean players like Sam Vokes, Jordan Rhodes, David Nugent, Nick Blackman, Andreas Weinmann, Darren Bent - all of whom have scored the same or a lot less than our top scorer or even our 2nd or 3rd top scorers ?

Or do you mean "play off" teams like Fulham (Ross McCormack 18 goals), Brentford (Alan Judge 14 goals), Huddersfield (Nakkhi Wells - 14 goals) - all of whom have high goal scorers but are nowhere near the play offs. Now how does that work ?

You basically mean how come we didn't spend £6m on Andre Gray don't you.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I think my point is that Knockeart has had a fair few games now where he has been off the pace and thats just accepted on here as normal, an out of form player.
Wilson does likewise and that must be because "he's not fit" despite club saying he recovered from illness months ago.
Perhaps he's simply not playing very well. (for a number of reasons unrelated to his fitness ) .

Only just noticed this reply. I never commented on his form, simply that he looks knackered after a few minutes. That has nothing to do with being off form and all to do with fitness. I know the club does all manner of medical tests on a daily basis but however you slice it Wilson has looked unfit even in fleeting recent appearances. He may or may not be, but certainly appears to be.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Only just noticed this reply. I never commented on his form, simply that he looks knackered after a few minutes. That has nothing to do with being off form and all to do with fitness. I know the club does all manner of medical tests on a daily basis but however you slice it Wilson has looked unfit even in fleeting recent appearances. He may or may not be, but certainly appears to be.

he looked fine on Tuesday. He didn't look like scoring or get much of a chance in his 20 mins but he certainly didn't look unfit.
in fact much like the rest of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here