Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Who's Our Next Manager?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
No way would he leave his beloved Bournemouth for us. Only slightly a step up and he tried it with Burnley.....went back! RdM 4 me please
Slight step up!!! I think Brighton are a little more than a slight step up from Bournemouth with all due respect to them.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
images.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Slight step up!!! I think Brighton are a little more than a slight step up from Bournemouth with all due respect to them.

Not really. we may have a better stadium and slightly larger fan base but we will be on level terms next year....we will be in the same division and he loves his home town club. He tried it before and it wasn't for him.

MACCAPACCA

Feb 18, 2009
Worthing
With Gus now favourite for Everton, I wonder whether Mr Martinez would leave little Wigan for the mighty Albion. With all of our Spanish flair, he may be tempted, and would be a perfect fit.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
There wil be many applicants of which a few will be big names, of this I have no doubt. That's not to say that Gus might stay, although I very much doubt he will.

Let's look at the allure of BHA

-Superb stadium
-High 20ks each week
-Cracking squad
-Superb location and area to live, big draw for players
-Internet fans site second to none

De Matteo would be my choice. Onwards and upwards guys and gals. Thank Gus for a wonderful time, wish him all the best and we all move on swiftly.

TNBA

TTF

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Martin O'Neill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here