Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who started it

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bit of joshing going on between Leeds supporters in the South and a few bods in the comfy seat area above them :moo:

I did see a few things lobbed from above ..but couldn't make out what
Are you mental? You can't post things like that on here, nomad will have a breakdown!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Leeds sang some nice tunes but I couldn't understand a single word. "Smashing up the toilet area" ...... so very Leeds!

The song that did make me smile last night came from WSU D/F block. There was a point in the second half when the Leeds fans sang something that no-one could make out. Cue chants "We don't know what you're saying..."
People singing in the Yorkshire dialect can be totally incomprehensible. I heard that but thought it was the north. Made me chuckle.

thought they were quiet, didn't hear 'marching on together' 'til about 35 minutes ?

At times they were LOUD. Certainly the best fans at the Amex this season. Shame there are so many knuckle draggers amongst their fans. And that marching on song, got to be one of the lamest songs around.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Inbetween Being Boiled, The Lebabon and Don't You Want Me Baby, I was following the proceedings on Twitter, never encountered such a bitter, narrow minded bunch of sore losers.

Well, from one keyboard warrior to another....Ha....Ha!

Ah yes, The Lemon Bonbon, up there with my fave 'League' track Being (a) Boiled Sweet

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Did anybody see the small group of leeds on the steps after the game goading the skinny lad in the brighton bobble hat ? , eee by gum that were a wrong move :bowdown:

Bruce%20Lee%2069.png

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The burell in Haywards Heath was full of them last night, good bunch of lads.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why don't you fvck off to somewhere more.to your taste then you silly cow , it's. Football not the Henley regatta.

Football that is now having to deal with an appalling situation where a lot of kids have been abused and possible cover ups. Savile is not a joke. Football chants should be mildly mocking, humourous and exaggerated but not sick.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't often cringe at songs, even the "You're just a shit town in [insert name]" but that Jimmy Savile song is one that does make my skin crawl. It's up there with "Harry Monk, he's our friend" in levels of crassness. It's a song about a serial paedophile. Not cool. Not cool at all.

The song that did make me smile last night came from WSU D/F block. There was a point in the second half when the Leeds fans sang something that no-one could make out. Cue chants "We don't know what you're saying..."

It sounded to my ears like the Leeds fans were singing "We want crisps, porky pig" but they're Northern, they speak funny, they support the biggest club in the universe and they definitely don't have a chip on both shoulders about that so I guess it could just about have been about anything.

And whilst I'm here - that 'Marching On Together' song that Leeds sing. It's the tune to the frigging Frog's Chorus by Paul McCartney.

Sky tv is f******* sh*t. They've been singing that for a couple of seasons.

Marching on together predates the Frog song by 12 years and isn't that similar.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Football that is now having to deal with an appalling situation where a lot of kids have been abused and possible cover ups. Savile is not a joke. Football chants should be mildly mocking, humourous and exaggerated but not sick.
This. Everyone has certain lines they draw about acceptable behaviour, I'm pretty sure the sexual abuse of kids is over the line of any decent thinking person. Or perhaps I'm wrong?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Personally I prefer the 'We don't like you.. We don't like you.. We don't like you very much' chant. It's much more PC, but I understand some people may take offence to it which is unacceptable at a football match.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hand wringing, politcally correct, Guardian reading, looney-left, vegan, liberal, remoaning, leftards.

It's just banter.

Idiot. None of that is true. Such funny 'banter'. Hilarious. Never voted labour, never bought the guardian, can't stand political correctness. This is about common decency, something of which you evidently know nothing about.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Idiot. None of that is true. Such funny 'banter'. Hilarious. Never voted labour, never bought the guardian, can't stand political correctness. This is about common decency, something of which you evidently know nothing about.

Whoosh :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here