Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So who had a Spud next to them?

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
There was a scandinavian tourist next to us. A Brighton tourist. He absolutely loved it :lolol:

Edit: I think he was Scandinavian. He could have been from Grimsby. [MENTION=37530]monty uk[/MENTION] can confirm.

He was Swiss. Clearly loves football so that's fine with me and had a clear preference for us. He's going to Newcastle tomorrow. Doubt it'll be a anywhere near as good.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Chatted to a Spurs ST holder, who lives near Winchester, earlier in the week. One who spent thousands going to Madrid last year. He didn't plan to go today. Just as well really. Commented that Spurs are 'vulnerable'. Which could be the understatement of the year.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A blatant Spurs fan in front of me, never seen him before, begrudgingly clapped each of our goals. Whenever a ‘big’ team comes to town this seat is occupied by an away fan, and it’s quite enjoyable to goad them. Today, at 3-0, I loudly said to my mate next to me “we should sing you’re not a big club anymore, but in reality they never have been’ the blokes face was a picture :lol:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Sure there was 2 along from us. When the 3rd went in they barged past us as miserable as f*** and never came back.

:flounce:

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Nope, in fact, the bit of the East Upper I'm in was, if anything, more animated and excited than usual.

Long may that continue.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was Swiss. Clearly loves football so that's fine with me and had a clear preference for us. He's going to Newcastle tomorrow. Doubt it'll be a anywhere near as good.

He was absolutely gasping at some of our play. It made me smile. And he had badged teamwear on. What's not to like :lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Disappointing that when Connolly scored his first goal and ran towards the SW corner you can clearly see 3, maybe 4 Spurs fans in the front row just sat there motionless whilst everyone else went mental celebrating.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We had spurs fans with us yesterday but they respected our stand as we all have friends and family who support other teams.
How many Brighton fans have sat with friends at away games and not in the away section.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Thought this Swedish bird lost it a bit.

Spurs Greta.jpg

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Outside the West stand an hour before kick off. Two Koreans (I presume) in Spurs shirts, flags, bags and hat. BHA club official is with them. "We have a slight problem here, your tickets are for seats with the Brighton fans".

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A blatant Spurs fan in front of me, never seen him before, begrudgingly clapped each of our goals. Whenever a ‘big’ team comes to town this seat is occupied by an away fan, and it’s quite enjoyable to goad them. Today, at 3-0, I loudly said to my mate next to me “we should sing you’re not a big club anymore, but in reality they never have been’ the blokes face was a picture :lol:

Are you in the WSU?
I noticed one near me, never seen him before but wasn't going mad when we scored, but did clap.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Outside the West stand an hour before kick off. Two Koreans (I presume) in Spurs shirts, flags, bags and hat. BHA club official is with them. "We have a slight problem here, your tickets are for seats with the Brighton fans".

We saw them post match. Part of a mob of 100’s waiting by the Spuds coach, looking for autographs and to scream adoration at their amazingly successful team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here