Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So which NSCer came the furthest to watch yesterday's game?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just the normal 400 mile round trip - there are plenty from the distant north and the far west who cover more miles than we do on a regular basis

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Only a 310 round trip... shame on me.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Planned around it a bit so not a ridiculous as it sounds but came back from Dumfries for the game.
400 miles. Headed back up Tuesday most likely.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I came all the way from Newhaven.
Still didn't get home til 10 this morning though :drink:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Just north of Manchester. I have quite a good run of games now. Started at Blackburn, went on Saturday and plan to go to Sheffield Wed and then the home game v Hull.

1066 seagull

Sep 25, 2008
Brighton
As mentioned in earlier post, someone was 'pleading for a ticket for his mate from Australia' - that was I and I can confirm that the my Albion supporting friend did indeed travel 10,000 miles, whereas I simply hopped onto the No. 25 bus.

However, must stress his sole reason for flying back to Blighty on the morning of the Arsenal game was not purely to see this match - just a perfectly timed coincidence

Anyway, his jet lag was put on hold due to the electric atmosphere that the Amex was radiating on Saturday... :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I cam from Australia for the Newcastle game. Why couldn't we have had this thread then :(

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Austria. Straight from Gatwick to the Amex on the replacement bus services. Got there at 3.20pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here