So which fellow NSC folk do you know personally?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I knew five NSCers before I'd even joined but since then I've met several more from bike rides, quizzes, meet-ups and the Falmer campaign. All fine chaps and chapesses

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
About 5 really well, a few I met at the sponsors dinner last year, a few from email communication for various reasons & a few lovely people thro charity stuff. Generally speaking, most people are really nice, however there are a few doughnuts that always try to hide behind their secret NSC 'identity', always find that funny :)

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Ive met at least 12 I think over the last 3 years...could be more....a few of those meetings are a bit hazy! haha

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
About 5 really well, a few I met at the sponsors dinner last year, a few from email communication for various reasons & a few lovely people thro charity stuff. Generally speaking, most people are really nice, however there are a few doughnuts that always try to hide behind their secret NSC 'identity', always find that funny :)

agreed :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hundreds.

Yes, not sure if you remember but we met a few years back, last game of the season at The Withdean against Swansea, we met quite a few that day in the pub along London Road (cant remember the name!!) Bens Grandad and Frutos were there as well, I have to say all the many I have met have always turned out to be really nice people, I did meet Buzzer at the Blackpool game recently (well in the pub! :) again a top guy :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yes, not sure if you remember but we met a few years back, last game of the season at The Withdean against Swansea, we met quite a few that day in the pub along London Road

Indeed. Your wife got locked in the toilet. I do believe it's your round.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Quite a few from long term good friends, various folk I have had Albion dealings with over the 36 years of following the Albion, to bods I know simply as "faces" at the football. At a guess 50.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Surprisingly, when I think about it, quite a few!
All good eggs too ;)

Also rather stalkerishly (is that a real word) I would recognise admin and at least 3 mods by sight through other people haha!!!

Last edited:

Me? **** all as everyone I try and get to join in says it's full of pretentious wankers and i fully agree with them!
Kind of get the impression that ROTR is friends with 8ace and Danny Seagull (aka Puppet Master?) Yes? No?
Enlighten me!

I like to think all the nsc family are my friends,I HAVE MY FAVOURITES AND YOU WILL PLEASED TO KNOW YOU ARE UP THERE IN THE TOP 10 BEZ:wink:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
211 and your names are all logged in my NSC file with a personal rating out of 10.0

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports