Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So which fellow NSC folk do you know personally?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Three. Tomnorthi, JOLovegrove and El punal. :wave:

Plus two guys that sit in front of and behind me at the Amex, Agerbomb22 and someone whose username I can't quite remember, think it's got 'monk' in it though.

D

Deleted User X18H

TLO obviously we used to share a flat down Upper Lewes Road. Went to school with HKFC make of that what you will. Used to sit next to Zoe and her lovely Dad I have neglected them but
will put that right next season . Ernest lives over the road with Beach Hut. Spielberg is a superb individual I have met with too few times. And Brovian has actually been to HB&B towers to buy a Eltpn John ticket many many moons ago.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am the father of one and therefore the uncle of another. Of course, neither have any idea. I have to quell my hysterical laughter when my son tells of one of his japes. I'm so proud of him. My nephew, though, is a right penis, but it was only through friendship with him that i managed to watch my sweet, hairy bairn get up to his hijinx and not give my identity away for a second.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Me? **** all as everyone I try and get to join in says it's full of pretentious wankers and i fully agree with them!
Kind of get the impression that ROTR is friends with 8ace and Danny Seagull (aka Puppet Master?) Yes? No?
Enlighten me!

I am very good friends with Danny, in fact he has stayed in my house here in Wales, he is a top guy.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Quite a few. Some I know of, as in Facebook friends, but would like to know better. You know who you are!

Generally a sound bunch and in two cases, namely Mistahclarke and Rugrat, really top quality blokes and and a genuine pleasure to know. I won't name drop the others, but I am GUTTED to not be mentioned by HB&B. Such a cruel omission.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Something tells me that many on here who know many are keeping schtum. Even I recognize the imprimatur of people I have shared a beer or a car ride with over the last 15 year, fondly considered acquaintances at minimum, and I have been away for a long while. Not that I'd ever name names. Snigger.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have met most of the other mods (only Giraffe and Sam86 that I have not met I think?) they are all great guys (an Gals :) ) a good friend of mine and is without doubt the best tipster on NSC, MacKenzie!! he and his family are really lovely people :thumbsup: Safeway is a great guy as well......... I have had the good fortune to have met many people from here, all great people I might add.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I am very good friends with Danny, in fact he has stayed in my house here in Wales, he is a top guy.

I like puppet master (Danny). Don't know him personally but his humour on here has cracked me up. Certainly took no rubbish from the rebel Blackburn fan in the dirty cheating Blackburn thread an all.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Probably 40 or 50. Mostly football games ive played in over the years. One still plays in my Sunday league side and about 10 or 15 I play against fairly regularly. All top blokes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here