Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So where is the " countdown to a near sell out for Preston match" Thread?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Really? Is that the total of the seats the club have available on the website?

Given a few hundred for exclusion areas and empties in the away section that would suggest a crowd of around 29K. Would be amazing if it was that many but I don't think it will be quite..

Well done to the marketing boys though. Should be fun on Saturday.

Yep because I got bored at work and counted every block.

Expect a pretendence of 27,658

Currently available online:-

371 in the South
131 in WSL
65 in WSU
30 in North
57 in ESL
177 in ESU

PNE may bring 700 which will mean nearly 2000 seats in the areas between E1H and S1D will be empty/sterile.

Along with the 850 unsold and allowing for a few more to shift until KO, I predict a pretendance of 28100

The only areas with anything other than singles remaining is the south and ESU. It will be great to see the north and WSL packed to the rafters.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Ha! Darn spell check on a mobile at 5am at fault there!

I'm not as bullish as you for selling out the home end. It's price that's attracted the masses for this game. Cat C and also the £15 adult and child offer.

Norwich will be back to Cat A pricing for all and I think a sellout is only just possible if there was not any to sell in the south (ie. if Norwich have them all)

I still think the Norwich game will sell out, or come close to it without having to give them 3000 tickets. It's such a big game.

Empty seats in East Upper doesn't necessarily mean that they would be bought by the fans wanting to buy cheaper tickets in the South Stand. We could give Norwich 3000, S1G and the North Stand sells out, and then there could be a lot of fans missing out because they can only afford cheaper seats.

Only time will tell, but I don't think we need to give Norwich anymore than we already have.

Anyway, back to the Preston game. Latest count up gives us 693 unsold seats. Not sure how many North End will bring down, so let's just say 650. I still don't know how many 1901/lounge members there are. Don't know if the self is open, and not sure how many that holds anyway. How many walk ups might there be? 100?

So my guesstimate is 27,749.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Block S1E now released in it's entirety to home fans.

Rare opportunity to be bang in the middle behind the goal at the other end!

Yes, last time it happened was Derby at home when it was packed. Wish I went in there that day now. Tempted to go in there tomorrow to see what it looks and sounds like from an away fans point of view...well kind of.

I still think the Norwich game will sell out, or come close to it without having to give them 3000 tickets. It's such a big game.

Empty seats in East Upper doesn't necessarily mean that they would be bought by the fans wanting to buy cheaper tickets in the South Stand. We could give Norwich 3000, S1G and the North Stand sells out, and then there could be a lot of fans missing out because they can only afford cheaper seats.

Only time will tell, but I don't think we need to give Norwich anymore than we already have.

Anyway, back to the Preston game. Latest count up gives us 693 unsold seats. Not sure how many North End will bring down, so let's just say 650. I still don't know how many 1901/lounge members there are. Don't know if the self is open, and not sure how many that holds anyway. How many walk ups might there be? 100?

So my guesstimate is 27,749.

Any idea what Norwich's initial allocation is?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
North sold out completely :albion2:

Not too many no shows either

792196a38583778df2092f6d79b5a571.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here