no money

and still have more points than brighton this season

and palace think they have a bad season

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hey Rocky! How are you doing?

Not worried at the moment mate. We are on the right tracks!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
But thanks for your concern!:lolol:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Hey Rocky! How are you doing?

Not worried at the moment mate. We are on the right tracks!

very well, shame about the state of the palace should be used to it by now still at least i have not lost my sence of humor starting threads like this and must agree once the new stadium opens i'm know brighton will be on the up

i know you had your heartake blackadder with brighton over the years and a new start is just around the corner just hard to take administration for the second time in such a short time

anyway best of luck br

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
very well, shame about the state of the palace should be used to it by now still at least i have not lost my sence of humor starting threads like this and must agree once the new stadium opens i'm know brighton will be on the up

i know you had your heartake blackadder with brighton over the years and a new start is just around the corner just hard to take administration for the second time in such a short time

anyway best of luck br

Cheers BR

For the benefit of Newbies Brighton Rock has been on Falmer marches.

Living in Haywards Heath, I have a few, not too many obviously, CP mates.

Hate Palarse to bits! but I would hate to lose the rivalry!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seems that the way to go is to run up debts you can't honour, cry poverty, go into administration and screw all the people you owe money to.

Nice work if can get it, just a shame if you happen to be a creditor.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Seems that the way to go is to run up debts you can't honour, cry poverty, go into administration and screw all the people you owe money to.

And doing it twice should really mean more onerous sanctions; particularly when it has purely been due to incompetant owners living above their station.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Of course rather than selling our ground for peanuts we should have gone into Administration and stuck two fingers up at our creditors.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As any regular reader of NSC will know, the excuse is Withdean. It's a piss poor one but it's done for a couple of years now and looks like keeping us around the drop zone for the 2nd year running. Most fans expect us to lose at home and it seems the players do as well now and it's all Withdean's fault apparently.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Nice to see Selhurst was only half full. Shows palace have the support of the local Community :whistle:

(well those who can scrape the money together to buy a ticket :wink: )

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing

seems for once the creditor who falsed palace into administration has the upper hand 'when they put money into palace they made sure jordan morgage all of palace assets including players contracts and future season ticket sales and as players are being sold in the next few days the money will go direct to them paying off the 4.5 million we owe them the main creditor the new owners will owe money to will be simon jordan as he garanted the bank overdraft to the sum of 20 million which to banks enforsed as soon as we went into administration,he should get back 25p in the pound when the club is sold on possibley next week returing some 5 million to him.

that realy apart from a few bit and bobs (1 half million to the ilr )are the main debts palace had jordan ran out of cash flow because of the buisnes climate and the borrowed money from a hedge fund from india who have no intrest in football clubs only in making money ,jordan did not pay them back at the when the instalments were due plus then used the money frem the fount sale to southampton to pay the players wages and the ilr when the payment should have gone to the hedge fund who owned his cotract ,which ment the hedge fund lost all trust in simon jordan and called in the adminatrator to recover there money.

plus i still think once you go into adminatration you should be relagated full stop not deducted 10 points

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
seems for once the creditor who falsed palace into administration has the upper hand 'when they put money into palace they made sure jordan morgage all of palace assets including players contracts and future season ticket sales and as players are being sold in the next few days the money will go direct to them paying off the 4.5 million we owe them the main creditor the new owners will owe money to will be simon jordan as he garanted the bank overdraft to the sum of 20 million which to banks enforsed as soon as we went into administration,he should get back 25p in the pound when the club is sold on possibley next week returing some 5 million to him.

that realy apart from a few bit and bobs (1 half million to the ilr )are the main debts palace had jordan ran out of cash flow because of the buisnes climate and the borrowed money from a hedge fund from india who have no intrest in football clubs only in making money ,jordan did not pay them back at the when the instalments were due plus then used the money frem the fount sale to southampton to pay the players wages and the ilr when the payment should have gone to the hedge fund who owned his cotract ,which ment the hedge fund lost all trust in simon jordan and called in the adminatrator to recover there money.

plus i still think once you go into adminatration you should be relagated full stop not deducted 10 points

There's always two sides to the situation. I think a lot of BHA fans have a lot of respect for Tangoman, I didn't realise until quite recently what a twat Mr Goldberg was although having had some dealing with MSB I have no reason to dispute what I was told about him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

the problem with that is where do you start and finish. If you go into administration half way through a season and immediatly relegated, what happens to the points teams you have played have gained or lost....same with goals. What if palace had played Newcastle and beat the 15-0....you would have the scenario where the points all set to 0, then all the goals expunged, what about all the bookings and sendings off..are they recinded...carried over.

In effect by immediatly relegating a side, they must stop playing, as they cant suddenly appear in the division lower...wheich means they have no income....how do you compensate STH's who have bought tickets for matches that are not going to be played?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
the problem with that is where do you start and finish. If you go into administration half way through a season and immediatly relegated, what happens to the points teams you have played have gained or lost....same with goals. What if palace had played Newcastle and beat the 15-0....you would have the scenario where the points all set to 0, then all the goals expunged, what about all the bookings and sendings off..are they recinded...carried over.

In effect by immediatly relegating a side, they must stop playing, as they cant suddenly appear in the division lower...wheich means they have no income....how do you compensate STH's who have bought tickets for matches that are not going to be played?

The easiest answer to that, for logistics, is keep playing in the division, points get awarded as normal, and at the end of the season you are deducted however many points needed to send you down.

The only problem remaining is motivating your players to keep trying to win. But professional pride should cover that.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing

fair point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports