Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, what’s your Albion mojo?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Pretty ****ing low. After years of shit we finally get everything coming together and it lasts what? A week or so, before some moneybags pulls the rug out from under our feet. It was always going to happen but at least one great season would have been nice.

It’s what Southampton have dealt with for years, the amazing players they’ve lost, Pochettino too. Imagine where they could have gone had they not been pillaged ad finitum. Very frustrating I agree, any success a double-edged sword for the likes of us.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
From 10 on Sunday down to 1 today

What about when Chelsea lose patience with the GP project 5 months in, get Viera in, Potter ends up taking the newly vacant Palace gig and leads them to untold glory season-on-season a la Brian Clough, us being Derby County to Palace’s Nottingham Forest.

-10?

:lolol:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I can’t remember ever feeling so flat and fed up about a player or manager leaving our club.

From the joy of Sunday to this is just awful. When I think back to Potter reacting to the fans in recent away games and punching the air at their encouragement to him managing someone else is almost unbearable.

I’m a grown man with a family for gods sake and yet I honestly feel today like I have suffered some form of break up.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Well. Sunday we deliver an amazing performance, up to fourth and we're all walking on air. Monday Tuesday the media are gushing over us. Wednesday and Potter is on his way. Feel like I've been punched on the gut.

Last time I vent like this was Poyets departure, I could never get behind Garcia and drifted away from the Albion until Hughton came in. I pray his replacement is inspiring.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I can’t remember ever feeling so flat and fed up about a player or manager leaving our club.

From the joy of Sunday to this is just awful. When I think back to Potter reacting to the fans in recent away games and punching the air at their encouragement to him managing someone else is almost unbearable.

I’m a grown man with a family for gods sake and yet I honestly feel today like I have suffered some form of break up.

Exactly how I’m feeling tonight. I genuinely feel this will de-rail our season and we’ll go backwards now. This will rip the heart out of our team when he takes his whole management team and recruitment guy with him, then he’ll be back for Caicedo and MacAllister in January.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I promised myself that this year I would just enjoy the season rather than worrying about every game and getting too worked up. And this is what happens. I knew it was dangerous to be this relaxed. The Albion should make me nervous, worried and stressed, it's just how it is.

bob_monkhouse

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Jun 16, 2014
Liphook
Exactly how I’m feeling tonight. I genuinely feel this will de-rail our season and we’ll go backwards now. This will rip the heart out of our team when he takes his whole management team and recruitment guy with him, then he’ll be back for Caicedo and MacAllister in January.
This, this and this again.
Totally deflated.

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Genuinely deflated. Although as others have stated, what did we expect. My only hope now is that this is one of many plot twists that turns our season into the greatest sports story of all time. The villainous Potter coming back in January to lure away our best players with lots of money, only for brave Sir Bruno to galvanise the troops and for the Albion young guns to go on an unbeaten run to take the title in the final weekend, with Chelsea dropping into seventh place on goal difference. Amen.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It all feels complete and utter horse penis in my nose ish

Sorry mush but you haven't gone through the shit we have.

But we'll dust ourselves off knowing we have the best chairmen in football. **** Chelsea. Good luck Fulham Saturday

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
10 at the moment - but looking anxiously over the edge to somewhere a long way down. Should I jump or wait until I'm actually pushed .................

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
From a 9.5 to a 7, which TB can quickly re-inflate with an excellent new coach. Assuming that Potter chases the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Should Potter then come along raiding for Caicedo and MacA in the next two windows, that will piss me off.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I felt much the same when Adams went to Leicester as assistant manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here