Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So - what is the true first game at the Amex?

So - what is the true first game at the Amex?

• Total voters

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
errrr the team for the SSC Final was Brighton and Hove Albion RESERVES!

So far the first team has NOT played at Falmer

So the FIRST TRUE GAME (as in the title) will be Doncaster Rovers
Using your logic, it is surely the Spurs game?

What about the last game at the Dell?

On 26 May, the club's fans said goodbye to The Dell by stripping all of its seats, the pitch and one man even walked off with an advertising board at the end of a friendly with Brighton and Hove Albion - making them the first and last club to play Southampton at the stadium. Saints won this game 1-0, with the goal (the last ever at The Dell) being scored by Uwe Rösler.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
It's really sad that so many of you decide that this warrants an argument. All three of these matches are "firsts" of their type (as a few poster have already pointed out), and the Gillingham cup match will be another "first of its type" as well. ...as will the Blackpool match if that's the first televised match.
Personally, I was planning to go to both pre-season games, but due to a mix-up with the ticketing system I didn't end up going - but I've managed to get tickets for the Spurs and Gillingham matches for me and for my brothers, so we can party at those. I probably won't worry about Donny, though, as that's then getting rather expensive in such a short period of time.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's really sad that so many of you decide that this warrants an argument. All three of these matches are "firsts" of their type (as a few poster have already pointed out), and the Gillingham cup match will be another "first of its type" as well. ...as will the Blackpool match if that's the first televised match.
Personally, I was planning to go to both pre-season games, but due to a mix-up with the ticketing system I didn't end up going - but I've managed to get tickets for the Spurs and Gillingham matches for me and for my brothers, so we can party at those. I probably won't worry about Donny, though, as that's then getting rather expensive in such a short period of time.

Where's that come from?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Anyway who cares ? we have a beautiful new stadium/home that is the envy of the whole of the Football and Premier League and I for one will savour every match played there !!!
BRIGHTON ARE BACK !!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here