Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what do people not like about me and what ticks you off? Be honest.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Don't worry about it,nobody on here get a 100% approval rating...we are all different apart from our support of the Albion...just shrug off the negative remarks...smile,think up yours and move on in life.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Don't worry about it,nobody on here get a 100% approval rating...we are all different apart from our support of the Albion...just shrug off the negative remarks...smile,think up yours and move on in life.

Are you NSC's resident councillor? Does anyone really take things personal on here?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Does anyone really take things personal on here?

I don't see why they wouldn't, even though it's not face-to-face, though some people seem to think it's fine to dish it out.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Are you NSC's resident councillor? Does anyone really take things personal on here?

I'm not saying people should be allowed to give abuse to others, I think it's quite rare on here you see people stepping over the line though & when they do the sites moderators normally give a warning/banning.

But still if someone said they dislike me or gave me some abuse I'm not going to lose sleep about it, or create a thread about it..,

Flex Your Head

Looks like It seems I tent to get on a few peoples nerves here for whatever reason I don't know. Whether it be my views on how the clubs being run or my "negative attitude" Now's your chance to air out your dirtys. Let ME know what ticks you off about me. Please be honest.

I have no idea who you are, but for what it's worth, I don't like your user-name, your avatar, your signature, or that you've started an attention-seeking thread. All fine other than that though.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is like offering your Carcus to the Jackals.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Providing you don't say someone else is a dark horse you are fine with me.:thumbsup:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
But still if someone said they dislike me or gave me some abuse I'm not going to lose sleep about it, or create a thread about it..,
Exactly what I was saying to Midget,no I'm not resident councillor...nobody gets that job...it was my opinion and even you cannot deny me the right to post.
The amount of people who post "Thickie,Moron,Idiot,and other insults it seems some people do take it seriously. Name calling should've been left behind at school.
Care not I,I take solace in my bottle of Vodka. Thank you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like It seems I tent to get on a few peoples nerves here for whatever reason I don't know. Whether it be my views on how the clubs being run or my "negative attitude" Now's your chance to air out your dirtys. Let ME know what ticks you off about me. Please be honest.

And your point ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here