Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what do people not like about me and what ticks you off? Be honest.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You're OK but it's all right to donate your brain to science but shouldn't you have waited till you died?

Is this Oscar joining NSC?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Looks like It seems I tent to get on a few peoples nerves here for whatever reason I don't know. Whether it be my views on how the clubs being run or my "negative attitude"

It's your views on how the club's being run and your "negative attitude".

And you say you don't know the reasons? :mad:

(Good sig, though.)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looks like It seems I tent to get on a few peoples nerves here for whatever reason I don't know. Whether it be my views on how the clubs being run or my "negative attitude" Now's your chance to air out your dirtys. Let ME know what ticks you off about me. Please be honest.

First things first.... Do you own or have access to a gun ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I wouldnt worry mate loads of bellends on here that irritate everyone including me but i dont give a **** ha ha ha !!!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I also like Midget Gems so I have a feeling that you might eat the last one in the packet.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Small people always have issues

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Alright, I don't know you but this seems to be what you want ...... You're a conceited self-opinionated little fat c**t and I wouldn't cross the road to piss on you if you were on fire. Better now?!

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Looks like It seems I tent to get on a few peoples nerves here for whatever reason I don't know. Whether it be my views on how the clubs being run or my "negative attitude" Now's your chance to air out your dirtys. Let ME know what ticks you off about me. Please be honest.

What really ticks me off about you: Your monobrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here