Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what are you doing today?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just back from training, off to allotment to put shelves up in shed, then lunch with my Step Dad and friends at Italian in Hampton, Evening of learning script and other bits in readiness for next weekend's military bootcamp for film training. So making the most of not being shouted at by army types this Sunday. Weather warming up a treat here.

Edit: In the last few minutes it also appears I have to unblock the thunderbox too.

Last edited:

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Done the hoovering, done the washing up, been out and cleaned the pump and filler for the pond and get-washed the waterfall ( that goes into said pond).

Now got to get the swimming pool out to clean it and fill it and later will head off done to the beach with the kids.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Footie tournament with Mini in Portsmouth and just been for a swim in the sea

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
got up at 2pm, had a shower and now stuck in the armchair, just like the previous 10 days and like the next 18 days :(

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As a Brightonian family living in Brighton, we are going to Haywards Heath. Super Spalsh Park , virtually dog crap free recreation ground. ( no I am not moving there )

You?

Phew!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Done the hoovering, done the washing up, been out and cleaned the pump and filler for the pond and get-washed the waterfall ( that goes into said pond).

Now got to get the swimming pool out to clean it and fill it and later will head off done to the beach with the kids.

One doesn't get a swimming pool "out" to clean it. I think what you own is a paddling pool.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
We were camping overnight at Brede, went to Pett Level, then drove to Seven Sisters Country Park and had a picnic on the beach. Built a mini dam on the Cuckmere. Six adults, nine kids. Lovely day, if a bit tiring. Today I will mostly be working in an air-conditioned office. But I know where I'd rather be...

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
One doesn't get a swimming pool "out" to clean it. I think what you own is a paddling pool.

OK, I'll give you that but as far as the kids are concerned it's a swimming pool as they are able to swim in it. The pool is sold neither as a swimming pool nor a paddling pool, just as a pool.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for heads up trip aborted. Preston Park small tent, disposable bar-b, football.

We are Brightonian after all.

Thank god for that. We don't want your sort bringing down the tone in Mid Sussex.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yesterday, I went to work, then came home, had a couple of glasses of wine & watched the end of the Tour and the cricket highlights.

Today, I dragged myself out for a run earlier (God that hurt, and boy was it hot), then I thought I'd have a shower, some lunch, sit in the shade for a bit and then go to work until 3am. Rather hoping for an epic thunderstorm tonight, that would make my shift more interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here