Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what are you doing today?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Root, then Jimmy, then Westwood and Froome interspersed with beer and screaming kids.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I am driving down to the other end of Dorset to go to the Tolpuddle Festival

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm playing American football for Sussex Thunder today V London Olympians at Brighton Rugby Club. Hopefully back in time to catch the conclusion of the golf!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Am just back from pre-season now, so my arms are a tad scorched and my brain disliking the fact it awoke at 5am to get to the airport after finally nodding off at about 2. I'll nip for a sly run in a minute though and go via my local Sainsburys on the way back to restock my fridge and fruitbowl, taking an interested journey down the end of a frozen aisle to see what's cutprice in the quorn section. I'll return and sleep the dreams of many - although apparently in our brief snooze last night i awoke the girlfriend by shouting "f*ck f*ck" during a dream i don't remember. My guess is the it's to do with flying to Spain next to an unprofessional David Cameron lookalike and me perhaps in wrongful fantasy being unwillingly roasted by our unelected and horrendously poor-hating PM. Then, catch up with television.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'm about to go sculling for the third time, I've managed to stay dry for the first two attempts.
I might end up in a boat with my son who has been sculling for a while and is pretty good at it!

Sitting in my apartment in Bangkok, about to board one of the infamous 14 hour "death buses" (there is a crash weekly here) to head down to Koh Samui then eventually Koh Phangan to DJ at the Full Moon events. Missing England and the typical scenario that its the best summer in bloody years, what I would do to see a normal sunrise and sunset, none of the 5 minute up and down at 6 every day here rubbish.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Not a lot. Hubby has ****ed off to Wales with middle daughter to stay with his mum for a few days, so I don't have the car, eldest is going to her dads in Brighton, so it's just me and the youngest. Not sure what I'm going to do to be honest :( Really want to go to Brighton for the day one day but I am skint :cry:
Hope everyone else has a good day.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Watching English/British wins in the Open, the Ashes and the TdF hopefully.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Ashes- Open

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Watching the Ashes until lunch then up to the rooftop pool for a snack, a swim or two and some rays then back to catch the end of the open.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Popping down to the beach to walk Stat-dog.

Home via the French market

Get ripped off, but it will be worth it as I'll finish the day watching Le Tour and eating 'diet' brie.

If ya gonna eat cheese you've got to have full fat.

T'was in jest!!

All back now.
I have Brie, another smoked cheese, bread, and 3 different sausages.

Sadly at the French market the jnr stats headed straight to the Chilean stall and bought pan pipes & a recorder :facepalm:

I may well OD on brie long before Le Tour.

I know I said I was off to 'get ripped off', but again that wasn't to serious and I was happy to shell out the cash.
What with it being an annual small French market, just a dozen stalls in the village, plenty of people about, all very nice.

There was still the odd small minded person I overheard moaning about the price of this and that. Goons.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Having a BBQ with family and friends.
Keeping half and eye on the Cricket while inside and half and ear on it while outside.
Drinking silly amounts of Thatchers gold. :drink:
Trying to stay cool(ish)
Moving onto silly and not clever drinking games in the evening. :whisky:
Passing out with the knowledge that tomorrow will bring a feeling of hanging out of my ass. :sick:

Perfect.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Well I've just found out that there's this pompous dickhead whose address i know is going to be out for the day so me and a mate are going to clear out his gaff.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here