Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what are YOU doing this bank holiday weekend?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Not saying where I am but I am away this half term and have spoken to the Dad of a 1st team player (I have meet Dad a few times) and was rather interest on his comments that Mr Bloom is 100 percent in charge and control of EVERYTHING at the club and Barber is there to do as he is told and make the club commercial and wealthy and do nothing without Mr Blooms say so, which I found rather interesting due to all the "is it Barber fault" comments

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
P.s also said Dematteo and Martinez are REAL contenders in next manager (no I'm not stirring and yes I was surprised)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does Bensgrandad know about this. He will be most upset if he can't drive down there again this year.

Fully aware of this as I shall have to take a diversion again to get to my allotment due to this intrusion yet once again. If I wanted to buy a pizza from Pizza Hut could I get there to buy it without paying to go to the music.

Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Watched Sussex Thunder Tonight (after a morning teaching swimming and then coaching basketball to kids) with a few beers and burger and a view of the Downs.

Tomorrow American football training in Hastings then seeing the girlfriend

Monday, F-All hopefully for a change! Housework probably in all honesty :/

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Bank Holiday next weekend here!
3 days of putting down decking in the pool area....................or else, she says.:eek:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Fully aware of this as I shall have to take a diversion again to get to my allotment due to this intrusion yet once again. If I wanted to buy a pizza from Pizza Hut could I get there to buy it without paying to go to the music.

You can do a telephone order and they'll come and meet you outside the gates, so don't worry you'll still be able to get all the pizza you need! Or just go to Dominos which is nicer anyway!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I want to walk up to their shop and read the menu in person not on line. This concert should be in Victoria Park as per the Coffee Bar owner and Katherine Jenkins in the summer not on a public road. Or is this more about bringing trade to the bar owners of The Broadway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here