Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what are YOU doing this bank holiday weekend?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Prowling the threads on NSC 24/7 looking for prowper nawty boys to ban!! it's important to keep the threads safe for the good people to use!

I see myself as a bit of forum superhero :) I wonder if Bozza will let me have my own Super Moderator outfit???

(Oh well if nothing else the above will give some of my stalkers a bit to talk about! :lol: )

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Riding my Triumph Tiger 800 through the beautiful highways and byways of Andalucia, stopping off at venta's for lunch before returning home tired but happy!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As mentioned on another thread, I am being taken to see my first 3D film. (I hate the idea of 3D, sort of thing Uncle Spielberg would spaff his granny's pants to). My Sister and niece are taking me to see the whinging, baby faced, one trick pony that is Leanardo Decaprio in spectacularly bent director, Baz Lurhmans Great Gatsby. As a bonus it boasts the non - existent screen presence of Toby Maguiarghh, Toby McGuuurh, Toby Mcgueeeghhh, Toby McGbllleuuurrrgh. Nope can't do it, that **** who tried to play Spiderman. This has somehow been sold to me as my birthday present. It is going to be a bunch of ****ing ****.
Then I'm going to Rome.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yawn. I'm bored.

I'm going to the New Forest and returning on the Monday just in time to watch my son play CRICKET.

You think you're bored now, wait til you have to watch a childrens cricket match. Now that's boring.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
As mentioned on another thread, I am being taken to see my first 3D film. (I hate the idea of 3D, sort of thing Uncle Spielberg would spaff his granny's pants to). My Sister and niece are taking me to see the whinging, baby faced, one trick pony that is Leanardo Decaprio in spectacularly bent director, Baz Lurhmans Great Gatsby. As a bonus it boasts the non - existent screen presence of Toby Maguiarghh, Toby McGuuurh, Toby Mcgueeeghhh, Toby McGbllleuuurrrgh. Nope can't do it, that **** who tried to play Spiderman. This has somehow been sold to me as my birthday present. It is going to be a bunch of ****ing ****.
Then I'm going to Rome.

:lolol::lolol::lolol: Nothing like going in with an open mind eh?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Relaxing in the garden today, making the most of the weather. Sun and Mon am at the Yorkshire Game Fair in Ripon, working (at times) in the Discover Dogs tent.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Sat indoors with my head in a book.

Sadly my course is the last to finish out of the entire university exam schedule. Not complaining, summer is near.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Injured. But got him for free and 30 goals later, he will be back with a vengence. Hopefully in the PL.

Apart from a substantial signing on fee , if he is out for virtually all of next season his goal tally over 3 seasons will only average out at 12 per season. I wish I could be paid £20k a week doing nothing until going back to light training.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here