Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the penny has finally dropped: Back up sought for Ulloa

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
It does not specify that we are after a striker, just a goalscorer. Could be a midfielder or anything.

Frank Lampard?

source.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It has been mentioned on the Loan window thread that Becchio is IN the Norwich 25 man squad, so won't be going on loan anywhere.

I don't think that because they're in the 25 that they cannot go out on loan somewhere...it just reduces the chances of it. They might allow him out for game time, especially with him being behind Van Wolfswinkel, Hooper & Elmander in the pecking order.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
the time is right , the other contenders did us a huge favour on Saturday , so we must grab this dog's chance with both hands....Fryatt , Becchio would be good.

Both in their clubs 25 man squads, so unlikely but technically possible.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I don't think the penny has finally dropped. More likely, the club were waiting until the time when a loanee would be able to take part in the play-offs (if needed).

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Both in their clubs 25 man squads, so unlikely but technically possible.

Is Benno back in Norwich's 25 now he's fit again?

Yes, unfortunately for any hopes of loaning him.

Bugger!
Had hoped (sorry Elliott) that he might have recovered too late for them to risk a place.

It's irrelevant if they're in the 25 or not. Obika is in the Spurs 25 man squad. Unbelievable as that may seem.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oh well they have realised the back-up they have IE Obika and Rodders aren't good enough

What, the blokes who are lightning quick and hadn't played any football whatsoever for 6 months & 3 months respectively before joining us and have two starts between them?

You're right. Probably best we write them off completely already. Stephens too.
And CMS and Hoskins: they've made no impact this season so they have to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here