Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So proud of the lads

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Back the team. They played well against a team that could finish top 4.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Totally agree, we've been pretty shit for ages..... To go to Wolves and come away with a first clean sheet since December and a precious point is possibly more than most really expected before the game.

Just because we didn't win or get points in games we should've today's result was a decent point in a game most would've called a home banker.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Did you go to last season’s game ? Performance was dreadful and a template for subsequent ultra defensiveness. Today was much better and makes me think we will actually leave our half of the pitch in the remaining games.

Absolutely. I went to last seasons game and frlt I had to apologise to a Wolves supporter after the game for our aweful "football."

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I think we will get 13 points from the remaining 9 fixtures.

Don't care if people larf (!) at me over this...it is my opinion and I am sticking to it....

Alexis M will do a great 'run in' job for us....

TNBA

TTF

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think we will get 13 points from the remaining 9 fixtures.

Don't care if people larf at me over this...it is my opinion and I am sticking to it....

Alexis M will do a great 'run in' job for us....

TNBA

TTF

Wow that's a very bold prediction. Have you a prediction for each of the remaining 9 games?

FWIW I think we will get a couple of wins and 2 or 3 draws 8 or 9 points. My optimist head gives us 3 wins and two draws 11 points.:clap:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Great performance and for the first time this season Wolves didn’t have a shot on target in the first half. Last year we went up there and stuck 11 men behind the ball to get a hard earned point, we did it in far more style this season but still people moan.

Yes we might still go down but with Bissouma looking the real deal at last and the Scots Argie having a good cameo we might stay up. If we do we won’t have stunk the division out doing it.

I get the impression some of our fans don’t want to be proved wrong in their season long opinion that we are shit and are going down.

Thank feck I don’t live with any of them, they’d make me want to top myself with their joy in being complete miserablists.

Oh well, that’s their weekend ruined :lolol:

GREAT point, well done lads.

Best post I have seen this evening.

Excellent result today, especially with rivals losing and hopefully one point towards safety. I think we will win one of the next two home games, probably Arsenal to be honest as I think they are a bit softer than United.

Whilst we may still go down, I really dreaded watching us in the second half of last season. Chris did an amazing job here but he was rightly sacked IMO as the football was appalling and ethos of the team were just completely uninspiring. It seems like I am in the minority but I have generally enjoyed this season and still believe we are a much better team under Potter. The results don't show this and I think that is down to the lack of a real quality striker and attacking midfielder (Mac could be the answer to that). The blame there lies at the recruitment policy, especially when we let two strikers go in September and didn't get any replacements.

Chin up all and try to enjoy the ride. If we do go down it will be having played some of the best football in years. Better we put on two attacking subs in the last 10 mins today to try to win the game than setting up against Cardiff at home for a draw and getting stuffed.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Fine margins in football and if you can't score your chances you'll always struggle but I think we did enough to beat palace and with this point we would have probably been one win from safety.

2 wins and 2 draws will probably see us safe and if we keep pushing I honestly believe we have it in us.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fine margins in football and if you can't score your chances you'll always struggle but I think we did enough to beat palace and with this point we would have probably been one win from safety.

2 wins and 2 draws will probably see us safe and if we keep pushing I honestly believe we have it in us.
Feeling much more confident today. That was a brilliant performance and I thought that GP has learned some defensive lessons keeping a very good Wolves team at bay.

I would like to see Mac Allister and Ali J start the next game as I thought we looked better going forward with them on the pitch.

It's certainly going to be a nervy end to the season but staying up is doable. Let's make it happen

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Feeling much more confident today. That was a brilliant performance and I thought that GP has learned some defensive lessons keeping a very good Wolves team at bay.

I would like to see Mac Allister and Ali J start the next game as I thought we looked better going forward with them on the pitch.

It's certainly going to be a nervy end to the season but staying up is doable. Let's make it happen

Its definitely going to nervy and very close but I think we have enough. I think its important that we keep the scores low in our losses and dont let our heads drop in this difficult run coming up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Yep. XI that finished the game today should start next week.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did you go today? Did you go last week? Are you going next week?

He doesn't support Brighton (but I guessed you knew that).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here