[Albion] So is Lallana coming back into our setup

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Suspect we will never seen him back at the club. He'll always prioritise Liverpool and Saints over us, whatever the PR suggests.

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020

Would be a good mentor to their younger players, Can't seeing him getting much game time though.

It's good he can spend more time with his young family. AL-L is a good guy and let's just be grateful for the way he helped to change the mentaality of the players at our club.

Not sure he will make an immediate impact at Saints, so still an achievable 6 points when we play them next season.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Watching Lallana trying to run quickly is a bit of an eye opener. Saints are welcome to him as a player imo

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I understand him wanting to go to a club near his family tbf, his kids look pretty young so he’ll be missing a lot of time with them.

I am surprised though, if he gets another playing contract, tbh he looks done as a player, barring the odd cameo or sub appearance. If we were trying to keep him, and Saints are snapping him up, then there must be something there coaching-wise beyond being a good guy to have about the club.

I’m glad for him though, if he gets something decent agreed, playing or otherwise, because he seems like a very decent bloke.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Being interviewed on TS now.....has definitely 'said his goodbyes' and is 'done and dusted' at BHA, but 'hopes to continue playing next season'..................won't be drawn on where though (all the talk is about Southampton though, obvs :lolol: ). Claims he didn't know DeZ was going to leave and was sprung on all of them the Friday before the Man U game, also says club is 'unbelievably well run', and Tony's 'model works nicely'. Doesn't see why Potter wouldn't come back to us....................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports