Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So I hear there is a football match on Monday will you be watching ?

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Washing my hair, I guess. I usually look forward to and watch this game but I feel OD'd on footy after the excitement of our rise and fall. Football is not on my radar at all at the moment for the first time in my life. Feel let down.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What's football, and how do I go about supporting it?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Nope, I'm going to be painting my shed up the allotment and chatting to my leeks!
Hope the to%#*ers get a real pasting.

Bitter? You better believe it!

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
I won't be watching as it should have been us there and I'm still gutted that it isn't.

No it shouldnt. The simple fact of the matter is that Brighton & Hove Albion are not, and never have been, good enough to get into a championship play-off final. That's a fact.

This will be our 5th, and we've won 3 out of 4. We always get relegated after 1 season, but I'll take that all day over another fact;

Brighton have never played in the premiership. (because again, not good enough)

All of the above is undisputable.

Enjoying watching you implode as a club recently by the way. Couldn't have scripted it better ourselves :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've always had a soft spot for Palace. I hope they win.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Nope

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'd rather watch grass grow

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
No it shouldnt. The simple fact of the matter is that Brighton & Hove Albion are not, and never have been, good enough to get into a championship play-off final. That's a fact.

This will be our 5th, and we've won 3 out of 4. We always get relegated after 1 season, but I'll take that all day over another fact;

Enjoying watching you implode as a club recently by the way. Couldn't have scripted it better ourselves :thumbsup:

You're a proper ****.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

You going with mummy & daddy? School on Tuesday

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Yeah I'll be watching. I've put a tenner on Palace to be promoted so hopefully that will google them up. If not I have some beer money to help me through...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Says the guy whose club has a disgusting history of dodgy business practices and ripping off other people and organisations.

Your clubs success is built on deception and utter contempt for running an honest football club.

Only human trash would celebrate and be proud of that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It wasn't called the Championship in 1991, but we did play Notts County in the equivalent play off final.

It wasn't called the Championship in 1991, but we did play Notts County in the equivalent play off final.

Anyone who comes out with the "never been in the premiership" line is proving their age and that they believe football was invented by Sky. Their opinion is therefore invalid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here