Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So I hear there is a football match on Monday will you be watching ?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'm working on Monday but plan to get back to see the last 20 minutes or so

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cant not watch! 2-2 tonight Mario anytime and 3-2 Watford Zaha anytime £3 returns £25000!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Most of the Plastic Prems at work want Palace to win on the basis the club they follow from the sofa will be more or less guaranteed 6 points next season.

Match at Wembley, what match at Wembley :shrug:

If there were such a thing happening on Bank Holiday Monday then I'd be supporting Udinese B, however I'll be doing anything but watching football that day!

D

Deleted member 18477

Yes because I love football!

I'm a football fan as much as I'm a BHAFC fan.

Come on Watford!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am hoping for a Palace win,they can spend a season in the Prem and totally get destroyed week in week out (maybe a few 9-0 & 6-0 defeats like the old days),culminating in their relegation on the lowest amount of points ever recorded,coupled with our promotion next season,we can wave goodbye to them for ever as they emulate Wolves achievement this season,suffer a double drop and a 3rd administration as they attempt to cut losses,and kiss goodbye to their football league status-

Bitter? Well that's the plan,if Watford win great,if Palace win then i have faith that Selhurst will fail on safety grounds in the coming seasons anyway,so it's win win.

Still bitter?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I am hoping for a Palace win,they can spend a season in the Prem and totally get destroyed week in week out (maybe a few 9-0 & 6-0 defeats like the old days),culminating in their relegation on the lowest amount of points ever recorded,coupled with our promotion next season,we can wave goodbye to them for ever as they emulate Wolves achievement this season,suffer a double drop and a 3rd administration as they attempt to cut losses,and kiss goodbye to their football league status-

Bitter? Well that's the plan,if Watford win great,if Palace win then i have faith that Selhurst will fail on safety grounds in the coming seasons anyway,so it's win win.

Still bitter?

Pints of it..to celebrate of course. But I suspect that many at Albion HQ would be happier not to see Palace back next season to let the sh...dust setle a bit. Btw have you done a DNA analysis of it?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Pints of it..to celebrate of course. But I suspect that many at Albion HQ would be happier not to see Palace back next season to let the sh...dust setle a bit. Btw have you done a DNA analysis of it?

No need it was one of ours,it smelt of roses.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I will be watching, and cheering for Watford, I have a horrible feeling our fiends (not a spelling mistake) up the road will sneak it though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here