• Worse than Solly March?

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Looking forward to playing Man Utd at home.. it’s not often you can put something right in the same season.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
:chinup:

Still Europe to play for

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Crap, but optimistic- I trust RDZ to get the squad back into the right mental frame of mind and to move on- no point dwelling on what could have been, lets focus on finishing this season on a high.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Feel knackered but largely fine. Great day overall bar the result, but the fact the final would've been against City has made it much easier to get over. Any other team in the final and I'd have been feeling a lot more gutted today.

Overall just looking forward to Wednesday now although concerned about injuries and fixture congestion... really hope we can get over the line re Europe with our games in hand

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Feel knackered but largely fine. Great day overall bar the result, but the fact the final would've been against City has made it much easier to get over. Any other team in the final and I'd have been feeling a lot more gutted today.
This. Would have had at best mixed feelings about funding a very expensive family day out to watch us lose to City. Repeating the very similar whole "day out" after a 4 year interval was good yesterday - but it wouldn't have worked the same to do it again in 6 weeks time.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
This. Would have had at best mixed feelings about funding a very expensive family day out to watch us lose to City. Repeating the very similar whole "day out" after a 4 year interval was good yesterday - but it wouldn't have worked the same to do it again in 6 weeks time.
Yes, fair comment, but I imagine we would all have been there regardless, had we won yesterday. My wife was delighted as I am now saving dosh.

Fine now. We gave our all, we can't blame refs, VAR, Manc shithousery, Putin . . . we were just a little short of our best levels and that final pass was off on too many occasions. I'm not mentioning the player but one first touch brought to mind the old Carlton Palmer quip of being able to trap a ball further than you can kick it. We move on, we'll be be better next game and hopefully those after it too - we got to enjoy these moments as the fate of this team will obviously be in the balance come the summer given how brilliantly they've played and the vultures closing in

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I don’t know about the ‘at all ‘ bit of your post, but I thought Webbo played pretty well and also scored his penalty. I suppose Levi could have come on for someone else in a change of tactics, but not as a straight swap for Webbo and I can’t see that he would have made a material difference to the defence if he had started in his place.
Just thinking a straight swap towards the end when Webbo looked spent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here