Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how are you feeling about tomorrow?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Really don't understand all this stuff about not being ready to go up. Total nonsense. With the increased parachute payments and FFP there has NEVER been a better time to get promotion to division ONE even if it's only for one season. Sensible financial management under Bloom and the much MALIGNED Barber would ensure stability and success for the next decade and onwards.

Also, would people saying this have said that Palace (or indeed Hull) were READY? I would wager not, but look....

There's no big GAP between the top half of the Championship and the bottom half of the 1st division but the gap will increase with the current financial rules (a blatant attempt to make "top FLIGHT" football a closed shop).

Sneak into the division and anything is possible. "Not ready" to go up is blinkered, old FASHIONED thinking which bears no relation to current football or indeed FACTS.

I really hope we do it but I think Reading are going to win tomorrow (hate Adkins!) and screw it all up.

However, let's smash Forest and see what happens. Bring it on.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
on the other hand i can see us drawing and burnley turning reading over.....that would be , ahem, nice...!

and of the nine possible combinations, this is still the most likely in my book (if I'm wrong, I can still claim that I was only selecting one combination out of nine)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Confident. Not in the fact that we will get the results required but if it doesn't go our way this year then perhaps next season will be our season. If not then maybe the next. I have waited many years for the club to get back into the top flight so waiting a little longer will not make much difference.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I expect Reading to win, I think thats the best attitude to take, it we scrape home, so much the better

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I really can't see Reading throwing it away so am not feeling a lot to be honest. That said, normally I'd be nervous about our own game but I'm not. I leave it in the hands of the gods.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Confident. Today is our day!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
After 90 minutes of being unable to get back to sleep, I've decided to get up and start my journey to Nottingham. Guess I'll try and find an early morning cafe open somewhere en route. How am I feeling? Numb, right now...

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm quite optimistic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here