Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So delighted to see things not be 100% Perfect

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We finally got the stadium of our dreams and we've had a succession of shite management, over the odds ticket prices, closed club shops, shocking standards of food, fan respect, "customer" care, awful starting decisions, poor player purchasing, shite food, shite beer with shite staff training and we are clearly going down. I'm surprised we aren't ripping the seats out tbh and you're pissing and moaning about early leavers. Open your effing eyes.

"closed club shops" ? I MUST BE ABLE TO PICK UP AN ALBION BEACH TOWEL AT 7pm ON SUNDAY NIGHT BUT ITS SHUT. BOO!!

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I left early for the first time this season, when the third Forest goal went in. Why? Under Sami the players needed all the support they could get. So I stayed and supported. But now they are being well managed but still make school boy errors, lapses in concentration and some of them seem to cope too easily with defeat. I agree with Virgo - Forest were poor but we were worse (Holla and Ince excepted - superb pairing). They are also paid more in a month than I guess most of us earn in a year. For the first time I thought that if they can't be ar*ed neither can i. but I'll still have the season ticket next year.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
If the NSC mods weren't so incompetent (Hitony I'm looking at you) you'd have been permanently banned months ago for being a Palace fan masquerading as a Brighton fan and posting on non-Palace related threads.
As you are well aware unless you are demented I am a Brighton fan but it hurts me to say Palace with their smug celebrity comedian fans seem to have no problem having us on toast for the most …. part. They are Germany and we are England if you like. I've worked with a number of their fans. The only one I did not get on with by some strange coincidence was a guy over 30 years ago who is probably no longer with us. Inevitably all clubs, even Brighton have fans who are not the full ticket upstairs. I suspect some of my enemies hanker for the days when they could make monkey chants and charge and crush opposing fans. My obsession with hating Palace is no longer as strong as it was …… guilty my Lord. To the gallows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here