Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So can we expect yet another apology?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
When Man U were given the penalty after the final whistle, Maupey's arm was in a natural position as he was jumping to head the ball. So if Pulisic's arm was in a natural position as he was running/jostling, why was Maupey's arm in an unnatural position as he was jumping?
The Maupay one was absolutely a stone wall penalty. There are plenty of arguable ones but the Maupay one really isn’t. Nothing natural about this
02119DCB-1555-4CB1-B503-E6C42F0E3D33.jpeg

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
How about players have to wear special underlayers with sensor technology in the arm areas, so if ball hits any part of the underlayer sensor its handball. If the sensor doesnt activate it must be okay = no handball. I know it sounds a bit far fetched and ridiculous to us 'old schoolers', but I feel this sort of blue sky thinking might be the only way to make a definitive decision with the amount of money at stake

or

all players have their arms removed

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The Maupay one was absolutely a stone wall penalty. There are plenty of arguable ones but the Maupay one really isn’t. Nothing natural about this View attachment 159788
The problem with the Maupay penalty, was that game was already over, given that Solly scored at the end of the allotted added on time. The ref mystifyingly continued the game an extra two minutes or so.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
How about players have to wear special underlayers with sensor technology in the arm areas, so if ball hits any part of the underlayer sensor its handball. If the sensor doesnt activate it must be okay = no handball. I know it sounds a bit far fetched and ridiculous to us 'old schoolers', but I feel this sort of blue sky thinking might be the only way to make a definitive decision with the amount of money at stake

or

all players have their arms removed
They wear distance tracking monitors so not too far fetched.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here