Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sniffer Dog

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
When I speed read your post I didn't realise your were getting on your high horse. I thought you were making a pun.

Generally apathetic to drug use. Just don't think the club can be seen to let it happen if there are suspicions. Plenty of children around 1901.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Generally apathetic to drug use. Just don't think the club can be seen to let it happen if there are suspicions. Plenty of children around 1901.

I think you will find people are quite discrete in these matters. It's not Freddie Mercury a la Munich you know......sadly.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The bloke next door used to keep and train the occasional German Shepherd for the dog unit - you wouldn't want it sniffing your gonads in case it had tried the food in 1901 - it might still be peckish.

Vicious they were, he actually warned me about one he had.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
No checks at all when I went into 1901. OP just mistaken I think

Not mistaken, they were there when I went in at 1.15pm - two officers, one dog handler with a black dog at the bottom of the stairs going up to Overline lounge

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Surely if this was at all serious or anything other than training they would have had 2 dogs one for each entrance to 1901 ? only I'm pretty sure any one capable of arranging a drug business on matchdays at the amex would think to go the other way and use the other stairs?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm glad to hear my complaints about the 1901 not having proper security checks have been addressed. :thumbsup:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Hector the Dope-Sniffing Hound
Used to be seen around town
With Inspectors and Pigs, he was one of the Bigs:
A bark from that narc sent you down!
One night they were casing a joint.
On point duty Hector did point
At the small herbal fag. Then he took a sly drag,
Saying: Bow wow........WOW!.... What's the point!
Hector the Dope Sniffing Hound.

A big regret I didn't see Mike Absolom at Lewes tech. when I had the chance.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not mistaken, they were there when I went in at 1.15pm - two officers, one dog handler with a black dog at the bottom of the stairs going up to Overline lounge

Thank you :thumbsup:

Thought it was proper laugh out loud funny tbh

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Surrey and Sussex dog units and firearms units have merged. All one resource now

That's somewhat worrying :

dog_with_a_gun.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Usually spaniels. But they also use spaniels not trained for drugs, as visible deterrents or only ones that say can detect weed.

Some spaniels will have been trained as cadaver dogs so unsurprising they may have been used yesterday to check on some of our fan-base in 1901 to see if they still had a pulse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here