Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slick Owls defeat defensive Seagulls

D

Deleted member 2719

Don't worry about the pile on, this place has been mental since the Boro sending off. I agree we let SW dictate the play too much in the first half hour before the injuries. Our main attacking force Knocky was too quiet and Sidwell is no replacement for Stephens. Without the injuries we might have ground out a draw but equally we might still have lost given how poorly we started. We actually almost got away with a 1-0 defeat which would have been a triumph under the circumstances but for a terrible mistake by Bruno.

The boot will be on the other foot at the Amex though, we will chuck the kitchen sink at them and we still have attacking threats like LuaLua and Murphy to give SW a scare or two. Score first and then we can see what SW are made of.

Very much this.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
everything went against us last night , 4 injuries ...finished the game with 10 for the 3rd consecutive time.....bruno can't be blamed for the 2nd goal.....could equally blame greer , towell & wilson who , despite undoubtedly good intentions were ****ing anonymous when we needed them....the sight of bruno shaping upto the 6'6" inhui or whatever his ****ing name is for one of the late corners just nails the fact that we need someone with the heart of a lion ( el abd) rather than the heart of a gerbil.....not over yet but jesus h corbett it's a big climb from here...!!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
It doesn't take much space to write 'injury decimated Seagulls' does it.

We were much worse than 'decimated'. This means we would lose one in ten but we lost four in eleven. This is more like a plague or a pandemic. I suppose 'injury plagued Brighton' reads better though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thread title is piss poor so I'm not even bothering to read the content. Plainly not written by someone who has any time for the Albion or any comprehension of the lead up to the game. It's the sort of headline that halfwit Dreaming Spires would come up with.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We were much worse than 'decimated'. This means we would lose one in ten but we lost four in eleven. This is more like a plague or a pandemic. I suppose 'injury plagued Brighton' reads better though.
Good point. And 4 in 11 ignores being robbed of Stephens too. Unbelievable injustice.

Thread title is piss poor so I'm not even bothering to read the content. Plainly not written by someone who has any time for the Albion or any comprehension of the lead up to the game. It's the sort of headline that halfwit Dreaming Spires would come up with.
Exactly, I have no idea what the article said, and even less interest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here