Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slash the cost of following your team!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
But why make it so club specific? I think most people are grown up enough to travel with opposing fans too - it's what makes football great.

I guess that would be because you want to travel to the same club.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
This is purely a pre-registration stage, so that we can let you know when we are about to launch for your club. Of course you then register properly and there are full terms and conditions for that.

I've always wanted to know what pre-registration is. How does it differ to, say, registration?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm quite happy to see people being encouraged to share cars when travelling to football grounds. But why make it so club specific? I think most people are grown up enough to travel with opposing fans too - it's what makes football great.

Me , my eldest son and [MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION] plus a Chesterfield supporter who randomly followed Brighton as his second team shared a lift to Bootham Crescent with a York City fan some years ago (2000 rings a bell as Russ was shortly afterwards diagnosed as a type 1 diabetic and he was ill on the journey). I think Yorkie Al was the only York City fan living in Grimsby at the time who actually went to watch them play.

Me , my eldest son and [MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION] plus a Chesterfield supporter who randomly followed Brighton as his second team shared a lift to Bootham Crescent with a York City fan some years ago (2000 rings a bell as Russ was shortly afterwards diagnosed as a type 1 diabetic and he was ill on the journey). I think Yorkie Al was the only York City fan living in Grimsby at the time who actually went to watch them play.

my son took a liking to york city made the trip up for a evening game also watched them at lewes,eastbourne,crawley and wembley(2)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We will soon be ready to launch this new service to Football & Rugby supporters across the UK and
you can now pre-register so that we can let you know when we are launching for your club.

PRE-REGISTER NOW - www.gettothematch.com

Please share these details with anyone you know that goes to matches. The more people that are pre-registered will make the scheme more effective, with more offers of travel from day one when we launch for each club.

A new FREE supporter service for Football, Rugby Union & Rugby League fans.
Save money on travel to your teams Home & Away fixtures by arranging safe & secure travel with other supporters.
LAUNCHING SOON FOR YOUR CLUB!

Totally FREE for all supporters and always will be!
Every club has its own section of the site with Home & Away fixtures.
Find your team, find the fixture you want to go to, then offer or request spare seats with other supporters going to that match from your area.

Detailed member profiles
See what other members enjoy on their match day experience and select those that match your preferences.

Verified members
“eBay” style feedback enables you to see how other members’ rate travelling with each other.

Secure private messaging
Keep your info safe & secure until you agree and confirm a travel arrangement.

Ground Guide
Info, directions, fan feedback & advice.

PRE REGISTER NOW!
We will let you know when we are about to launch for your club
www.gettothematch.com

Is this different to the FanZone service just started by the Club?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I wasn't aware of that. Hopefully the fact that it is advising you all of a new, entirely free supporter service, and i am not trying to sell anything here, will mean that it doesn't get removed and a proper club like Brighton & HA's fans can benefit from it.

I suppose unproper clubs don't deserve this service. I don't mind a non Albion fan on here, but when they post patronizing or as someone put it 'bum licking' comments such as this, just puts my back up.

Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bloody Hell some people are so suspicious of everything !!
Utter paranoia
Good luck Rob hope it goes well !!!

A song for the Paranoid among us !!

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Good luck Rob
I'm a great fan of collaborative consumption and appreciate how hard it is to set up a new venture.
A few years ago I would have signed up for this but forums like ours do help fellow fans get together. I've give fans lifts as a result of posts on here.

Work at your social media.

I'll keep an eye on this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here