Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade or Wise?

Slade or Wise

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Who would NSC prefer as Brighton manager?

For me it's Slade. Partly because Wise is a horrible little man, but mostly because if we were to get rid of Slade (and he clearly needs more time before that) than I think there are much better managers we could get.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I never thought I would say this, but if that poison little shit becomes manager of my team, I believe I will stop going.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wise is a hate figure and would do us a favour as every club would like to get one over on us when we start winning under his leadership.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't dislike Wise in the same way that some people on here seem to enjoy, but there's no need for these threads. Russell Slade, the only man for the job.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
How about Paul Jewell? I believe he is free - has a good track record, unlike Slade, and is a decent chap, unlike Wise.

Wonderful, a manager willing to do the job for free

cashback :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'll go with the honourable man rather than the snide shit that breaks one of his own player's jaw while he is sound asleep, and attacks taxi drivers for no reason at all. Some things go deeper than football and, fuckit, if the Albion ever feel compelled to hire Wise as manager then they don't get my money anymore. Simple as. :shrug:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The season is just 4 games old ffs, plenty of time for Slade to turn this season around.

Why is it necessary for this kind of kneejerk reactionary bullshit everytime we lose?

Why not try getting behind the team? (including the manager, board and coaches at the club)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The season is just 4 games old ffs, plenty of time for Slade to turn this season around.

Why is it necessary for this kind of kneejerk reactionary bullshit everytime we lose?

Why not try getting behind the team? (including the manager, board and coaches at the club)

The trouble is we heard this argument last season and some were still saying it in February so excuse us who have differing views this time around

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
is this a crap old thread bounced? or a crap new thread?

did McLaren sack Hamilton for not winning the first 4 GP of the season . . . . .

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I am uprised at my felings on this but if Wise was our manager I would refuse to pay to watch the team point blank. He's a horrible horrible C*nt and I would want nothing to do with any organisation with him at the helm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here