Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sky sports: Villa interested in Biss

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
He won't go to Villa, because their best chance of getting him is this January before his arrest situation has been dealt with, but we won't let him go until the end of the season. In the summer Villa will have no chance, because once his arrest situation has gone away, and with one year left on his contract there will be a lot of interest in him from bigger clubs.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Sky have a 24 hour sports news channel to fill with content.......they can't talk about who Newcastle MIGHT be interested in signing for all 24 of those hours......just 23 and 59 minutes.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
As any Villa fan will tell you, there are no bigger clubs.

They do all think it’s still 1982 though, tbf.

Done to death on other threads but I've been very factually informed that Sheffield MASSIVE Wednesday are the biggest club ever, ever! 1982 and NOW!

Maybe Villa are second biggest?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
1) Bullock and James got divorced in 2010.

2) The other Jesse James was not involved in the Gunfight at the OK Coral. That was between the Earp family and The Cowboys, a bunch of outlaws led by Ike & Billy Clanton. Jesse James was part of the James-Younger gang and was killed by Robert Ford one of the gang members. When the battle at the OK Coral, which is in Arizona, took place James was already hiding out in Missouri trying to avoid law enforcement, a distance of around 1,300 miles.

Ok Coral
ok coral.jpg

Amazing Coral
AMAZING CORAL.jpg

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019

2) The other Jesse James was not involved in the Gunfight at the OK Corral. That was between the Earp family and The Cowboys, a bunch of outlaws led by Ike & Billy Clanton. Jesse James was part of the James-Younger gang and was killed by Robert Ford one of the gang members. When the battle at the OK Corral, which is in Arizona, took place James was already hiding out in Missouri trying to avoid law enforcement, a distance of around 1,300 miles.

Fake news

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
He can go if we get £50m and Watkins in return. I'd settle for that as a compromise.

The Villa fans are likely out there debating whether Lamptey and Bissouma are really worth the money just to warm the bench. And how Watkins and Mbappe will feed off each other.

On radio WM they have a nightly football phone in at 6pm. I sometimes listen (on line) as I have a lot of family links to that area and they mostly follow those teams. The Blues and Baggies fans are always disgruntled, the Wolves and Villa fans always vying for who has the biggest delusions of grandeur. After buying (edit - loaning!) Philip’s Cortina today, I suspect their fans will be even more unbearable than usual from now on!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The Villa fans are likely out there debating whether Lamptey and Bissouma are really worth the money just to warm the bench. And how Watkins and Mbappe will feed off each other.

On radio WM they have a nightly football phone in at 6pm. I sometimes listen (on line) as I have a lot of family links to that area and they mostly follow those teams. The Blues and Baggies fans are always disgruntled, the Wolves and Villa fans always vying for who has the biggest delusions of grandeur. After buying (edit - loaning!) Philip’s Cortina today, I suspect their fans will be even more unbearable than usual from now on!

I wonder what Villa have spunked on half a season of Couthino? A player that's been out of favour at an under performing Barcelona and is probably not match fit. So bring him over for a few £m loan fee and wages, take a month to get him fit and he maybe plays 10/12 games. And they then think they'll get Biss. I know they have money but wtf!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Straight out of the talking ******** of Dharmesh Sheth. Utter utter BS. Of course Villa might like him. No chance they’d be able to afford him or give him the Champions League football that would motivate him to leave us. A non-story.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I would imagine any deal for Biss will be kept under the radar by the club Villa don’t appear to have any class despite managing to gets Gerrard in as manager.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I wonder what Villa have spunked on half a season of Couthino? A player that's been out of favour at an under performing Barcelona and is probably not match fit. So bring him over for a few £m loan fee and wages, take a month to get him fit and he maybe plays 10/12 games. And they then think they'll get Biss. I know they have money but wtf!

Villa are paying less than 50% of Coutinho's wages apparently.

SkySports Transfer Centre

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

No loan fee but according to journalists who usually know about Barca business, Villa are going to pay a small majority of his (absolutely obscene) wage.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I would imagine any deal for Biss will be kept under the radar by the club Villa don’t appear to have any class despite managing to gets Gerrard in as manager.

That interview Gerrard gave with the ‘don’t ask stupid questions then’ answer shows that he is not the most honest and scrupulous gentleman around. He would say, potentially, that he does what it tastes to win. Let’s see.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Gunfight at the OK Coral for her - She is married to Jesse James

If I was going to get into a gunfight, I'd want the Coral to be much better than just OK.
And I can imagine the lady would hold it against you for the rest of your life. "I'm only worth an OK Coral? Susan's husband got her a magnificent Coral, but then you've always been a tight *******."

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

2) The other Jesse James was not involved in the Gunfight at the OK Corral. That was between the Earp family and The Cowboys, a bunch of outlaws led by Ike & Billy Clanton. Jesse James was part of the James-Younger gang and was killed by Robert Ford one of the gang members. When the battle at the OK Corral, which is in Arizona, took place James was already hiding out in Missouri trying to avoid law enforcement, a distance of around 1,300 miles.

Superb thread derailment :bowdown: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here