Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports reporting that 2 championship clubs have bid for Jordan Rhodes....

albionite

May 20, 2009
What is it with the McCormack love in? Greedy git never passes. If he started taking goal kicks he would shoot. Is it any wonder Fulham are nowhere ? Football is a TEAM game you buffoons

Good chance Fulham would be in bottom 3 if it wasn't for McCormack. He knows where the goal is

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
148 championship games
83 championship goals

How anyone can say he is "over rated" is beyond me. Just look at his record for the past 4 years.......and at a club nowhere near promotion.

Perfectly said.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'd take him. Buying a ready made goalscorer is never cheap, especially with his record. I guess TB may feel we can get more for the money overseas though.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Rhodes overrated? some people :lolol:

Overpriced yes.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Neither has the natural God given talent of Kurt Nogan - let alone such an awesome name. I can only imagine his value in todays insane game.

Kosh

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Neither has the natural God given talent of Kurt Nogan - let alone such an awesome name. I can only imagine his value in todays insane game.

Kosh

Don't forget his side kick Junior McDougald.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I can say it pretty easily as ive never been impressed when ive seen him play

He's a pure out and out goalscorer. Ian Rush, Gary Lineker, Robbie Fowler... None of these strikers ever left the 18 yard box but were natural finishers. Whilst Rhodes is not quite at that level of quality he's exactly that type of striker.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
He's still only 25, over 6 ft, superb strike rate, up front for a poor side and showed more threat in that first 20 mins on Saturday than Hemed in 90. Would make a great signing at this level.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
148 championship games
83 championship goals

How anyone can say he is "over rated" is beyond me. Just look at his record for the past 4 years.......and at a club nowhere near promotion.

I agree you get someone start running a player down and loads get on the bus, Rhodes is a 1 in 2 goal scorer at this level that's and as the man says in a poor team

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Rhodes overrated? some people :lolol:

Overpriced yes.

Overpriced because he scores goals and has a contract that runs until Summer 2019.
Think I read that his Dad works for Wednesday.
I wonder who the second team is? Hull were interested in him a few years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here