Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports reporting that 2 championship clubs have bid for Jordan Rhodes....

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
And what's with this creepy need to be right and have some gadgie that you've never met apologise and admit that you were right? That my smart arsed friend needs addressing professionally.

Aww. I love it when people use the whole 'you need help for that' argument. Smacks of desperation.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
And what's with this creepy need to be right and have some gadgie that you've never met apologise and admit that you were right? That my smart arsed friend needs addressing professionally.

Whereas posting on the messagboard of a team that you don't support at midnight, and then again before 7am - BHA must be the first thing you thought about today - is perfectly normal behaviour.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This is going to be one of those disaster signings where everything suddenly all goes wrong for Boro and Rhodes. This, sadly for Boro, is how football really works.

Rhodes & Boro are doing nothing to suggest you were wrong, good little prediction so far!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Why would he need 10 goals, we probably wont even concede another 10 goals. Wishful thinking from you lot, You've had your 5 mins of fame now jog on

8 goals conceded and 15 points dropped since this little pearl of wisdom! Where are you now Nels, have YOU jogged on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here