Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports 5

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I hate it when I hear 'lower league snobs' (no offence intended) poo poo top flight football, I dont get it, its high class football and great to watch all the commercial sh!t is irrelevant, I care about watching as much quality football as possible. I go to every Brighton game, and quite frankly some of the football teams that visit us play dire football that is absolute shite, just because Me, you or whoever watch it doesn't make us a real football fans. Watching teams like United, Liverpool, Real, PSV, Everton etc play quality football is amazing. Football is football, the more I can watch the happier I am :O

100% this

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
I hate it when I hear 'lower league snobs' (no offence intended) poo poo top flight football, I dont get it, its high class football and great to watch all the commercial sh!t is irrelevant, I care about watching as much quality football as possible. I go to every Brighton game, and quite frankly some of the football teams that visit us play dire football that is absolute shite, just because Me, you or whoever watch it doesn't make us a real football fans. Watching teams like United, Liverpool, Real, PSV, Everton etc play quality football is amazing. Football is football, the more I can watch the happier I am :O

correct - its so embarrassing when you see people posting such close-minded nonsense

typical little-englander attitude spilling over to their football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here